♡ Chapter 7 ♡

Jungkook walked back to the kitchen after having a warm bath. He was wearing a comfortable baggy shirt and sweatpants. Jungkook saw that y/n had already fed bam. Then his eyes travelled to the kitchen island and they were many dishes served on it. There were bibimbap, kimchi, tteokbokki, japchae and few other side dishes. He walked to the kitchen island and sat down with a huge smile on his face. He waited until y/n sat next to him and started digging in. They both ate while a comfortable silence wrapped around them. Jungkook slowly let the taste melt into his mouth, he kept eating as the smile never left his face. Homemade food. The word homemade made him happy. Food was one of the ways we loved one another, another kind of hug, another way to bring out that inner sunshine. So he loved eating homemade food because it always gave him the feeling that someone care about him, the food was made for him.

Y/n was a good cook indeed. It was the best meal he had after months. They both finished eating. Jungkook offered washing the dishes but y/n refused. However jungkook dried the washed dishes with a piece of cloth while y/n washed the dishes.

They both walked to the living room while bam followed them. Jungkook switch on the TV,

and walked back to his room

and walked back to his room. After sometime he came back to the living room while holding two neatly wrapped packages.

Y/n was watching the TV while sitting on the floor with her legs folded

Y/n was watching the TV while sitting on the floor with her legs folded. And there was bam next to her, laying his head on her thigh. Y/n's mouth was silently opened while her eyes were shining at the TV. She was giggling while holding her knees and going back and forth. She was watching spongebob squarepants and even a small joke made her burst into giggles. Every time she giggled bam looked at her with curious eyes.

 Every time she giggled bam looked at her with curious eyes