"Am asking you something little puff" he asks me. But no I didn't opened my mouth.

He kept looking at me.

I groaned.

"What you are gonna do by knowing it?" I asked him.

"Obviously to mKe you to prepare for the exams only. I have given my promise to your principal right. That I will make you score more than 80%"

"So?" I asked him by munching the dosa with a Mitton piece. What a gravy.

"What so?. We have to prepare little puff. I will gather the question bank, then we will start our prepare...."

"Cut it off, Mr. Officer. Its your problem, I know how to pass the exams. Don't even try to take advantage over me"

"This time you will take highest score that's for sure"

I sighed.

"Let me eat in peace" I snapped at him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Did you arranged your clothes inside the cupboard?. I left half the place for your cloths. Let me know if you need some more place to fit your cloths in the cupboard. " he says by folding his cloths, whereas I sits on the bed and started to change the channel.

Once he folded everything, he walked towards the cupboard and opens it. Only to flooded with pool of clothes around his foot.

"Little puff what is this?" he angrily asked me.

"What?. You said right that half of the cupbaird is belongs to me? Then what is your issue?"

"You shouldn't keep your clothes unfolded like this." he says by collecting my clothes.

"Well these are folded clothes" I gritted out.

For me those are folded clothes.

"Folding means what I have done few minstue back is. Not rolling your cloths and keeping it inside the cupboard" he says.

"This is me, you should not expect these things from me" I says by placing my legs over the bed headboard by lieing on the bed and continuing to change the channel.

"Little puff sleep properly"

"Stop ordering me" I shouts at him.

But all he did is walking near to me and grabbed me in his arms.

*Squeal *

"Hy put me down" I shouts at him.

"Shh" he sushed me by putting me properly on the bed.

"The way you lie will make you vomit. It is not Good to lie like that little puff. Now take a good rest. You are just having 5 more days of leave. And tommorow we both are going out to your home. " he says near.

"Do you need anything?" he asked me.

I looked into his eyes, which held me....

Why?

"Do you need anything?" he again questioned me. I nods as no at him.

"Okay now sleep" he says by kissing my forehead.

'Why the fuck he is kissing my forehead every now and then?' mind asked me.

"Stop kissing my forehead" I snapped at him by wiping my forehead.

He nods ss no and covered me with the duvet.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Its been a week. Am living along with him in the same house in the same room.