Introduction

⚠️PLEASE READ !⚠️

Hello all!

This story is a continuation of the one I started on TikTok however for all the ideas and adult themes I wish to include in it, I will be moving it to this platform so my account on TikTok stays in tact.

There will be differences and changes made to the story now that I'm thinking of writing it completely so I will be starting from the beginning. Hope that's all okay.

⚠️MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY ⚠️

I will be less restricted on here and have complete mature scenes and more so I will not be accountable for underage people taking a look into my story as I have it marked as a mature book and I'm warning you as well. So if you are of age, have fun, read and continue to show some love to my account on TikTok if you aren't already.

TikTok Name: Just1magine0

Of course I'll try to make this story a lot more in depth with backgrounds and context however this will be my first story on here, so I hope you all have patience with me :)

Please enjoy the story and recommend it to whoever you wish and any criticism aimed at me or my writing, I'll tell you now I am a crybaby so I can't be sure that I won't cry or something, will be much appreciated. Just don't be too mean.

I'll get working on Chapter 1 soon