I'm fine ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Third person pov:

As yashiro was walking to the classroom while reading the letter, she bumped into someone so hard that they fell on the floor.

(The person with kou)?: Kou! Are you ok?

Nene: "oh my god! I'm very sorry for bumping into you! Are you hurt anywhere?"

Kou: oh I'm fine don't worry about me- 🧍

" AND THEN OUT OF NOWHERE CAME THE SCENE WHERE KOU SAW WORRIED NENE WITH FALLING CHERRY PETALS AND PINK LIGHTINGS AND SOME HOLY SOUND EFFECTS. "

while kou became a stone, Nene saw the other person he was with. He has similar features to the person she bumped with and was very... handsome.... handsome... Wait no. No! Don't fall for pretty faces!!!

???: Are you really fine? You're super red. Are you sick kou??

Kou: IM REALLY FINE TERU NII!

Teru: if you say so

Nene: I'm really sorry. Is there some way i can pay you back??

Kou: no no! Please don't-

Teru: then can you let my little brother cook some donuts with you? well i just heard the conversation with your friends and my brother really wanted to join☺️

Kou: nii chA???

Nene: Umm sure. You can come if you want..

Kou: really?

Nene: yes. I'm Nene Yashiro, first year of high school.

Kou: Well I'm kou Minamoto! Third year of middle school. And this is my big bro Teru nii.

Teru: hello ☺️✨✨

Nene: wait isn't he the famous "Minamoto Sempai" ? And damnit i gave in because of his face (╯°□°)╯

Nene: ok then see you after school!!

Kou: bye sempai!

Tru: bye yashiro San.

After yashiro left.

Kou: why did you tell her that I wanted to join them??

Teru: kou you're a great cook! And i wanted to taste the delicious donuts you made with them!

Kou: i don't think that's the only reason.

Teru: wow! My little brother is so smart! You are right kou. I can sense something from the twins who were with yashiro San. They might be related to the 7th wonder and I'm trusting you to solve that.

Kou: ofcourse teru nii! I'll make our family proud.

Teru: that's right ☺️ now go back to your class. You don't want to be late do you?

Kou: that right! Bye teru nii!!

______________________________________

I know I'm late 😔 i was so busy

And...... TYSM FOR 2K VIEWS!!!😭