wha- ✋👁️👄👁️

(ok this scenario is happening right before shiiki meeting with sawamura)

Third person pov:

Yashiro: alright did you get any thing?

Tsukasa:welll you see...........

Yashiro: you didn't did you?

Amane: can you please wait until tomorrow , yashiro?

Yashiro: and i heard someone saying that they're good at it

Tsukasa: but-

Yashiro: Ok fine.... Let's talk about it tomorrow.

(Wow tsukasa is unusually getting interrupted today)

Yashiro: Besides i don't have time to talk right now. I have club activities to do so I'll be late to go home. *Sigh* i have to call my parents now.

Classmate: yashiro San your being late!

Yashiro: Coming!
See you two soon then.

Tsukasa: bye bye ~

Amane: bye..

Yashiro left by leaving them all alone in the hallway.

Tsukasa: Amane?

Amane: yes?

Tsukasa: nene-nee is mad.

Amane:( no shit sherlock-) I can see that.

Tsukasa: What did we do wrong?

Amane: ✋🙂 tsukasa sometimes I wish you were good at reading the situation.... Ok let's go home. Wait where is your kokujoudai i thought our work is done?

Tsukasa: not yet♪~ we got a lead!

Amane:...Then take me there.

Tsukasa: sure

Back with yashiro pov :

Did i scold them too much? Maybe i should apologise. Better keep my first impression stable...

...? Where are they going? That's right i should call my mom on my way.

I followed them as i called my mom.

Ring.....

Ring.....

Ring..- hello?

Yashiro: hi mum!

Mom: where are you?? I'm worried sick!

Yashiro: don't worry mom. I'm just having some club activities to do. I'll came as soon as I can😔

Mom: wait didn't you mentioned you have some new friends? Are you with them right now?

Yashiro: yes?

Mom: perfect! Since your with them can you take a picture or something?

Yashiro:MOM why would I do that?

Mom: well i only know about aoi Chan but i want to know more about my daughter's friends you know :D

Yashiro: Ugh fine. Ill send it to you later 😒 bye mum.

Mom: bye sweetie!

Yashiro hangs up the call

Yashiro:(great now i have take their picture even tho i know them just recently :/ ) but what are they doing peeking in that classroom?

Yashiro also joined and saw that two upper classmates are talking with eachother.

Yashiro: *whispered* so what are you doing?

Amane: ! OUH MAH GAD 😫!... oh it's just you 😐

Tsukasa: HAHahah you should have seen your face!

Amane: shut up! Now's not the time 😒 listen carefully. I guess this is your proof yashiro :)

Yashiro pov:

Wait is he being serious?? I took out my phone and started to record a video. Sorry mom but this is even better than the picture.

As they both became silent, i listened to the conversation :

??: "Noo you broke my heart!" he said with a hurtful expression.

Sawamura: anyways you know aoi Chan right?

Natsuhiko: yeah that girl you have your eyes on for a long time.

Yashiro: what?

Sawamura: i finally found a way to get close to her!

Natsuhiko: congratulations then 🎉

Sawamura: well she got herself a new best friend and if I get close to her friend then I might get close to her.

Amane and tsukasa started to become a little uneasy because yashiro is hearing all this.

Natsuhiko: woh are you going to break a girl's heart for that.

Sawamura: i know that's not your thing but in order to get both beauty and popularity I'll do whatever I can to achieve that.

Yashiro: .......

The twins started to panic now that yashiro is being quiet.

Natsuhiko glanced behind sawamura and saw tsukasa and the others.

Natsuhiko: do whatever you want but I'm just warning you that someone might ruin that for you.

Sawamura: ..... Ill think about that don't worry

Natsuhiko looked behind him again and saw them . The twins were panicking while the other one was holding something.

Natsuhiko pov: what is she holding ? ...........!
Oh no I feel so sorry for you sawamura Kun . RIP . 😔

Natsuhiko: i gotta go tho. I have to meet with my lady.

Sawamura: God you always talk about my lady this my lady that. Fine then see you later.

The twins looked at yashiro and hoped she is not sad but yashiro already left the place and went back to her classroom.

Amane followed her with an uneasy face to the classroom while tsukasa spoke with natsuhiko.

In the classroom:

Yashiro:............

Amane: hey...are you ok?

Yashiro: ...This is awesome!! \(^o^)/

Amane: 🧍‍♀️wha-

______________________________________

Hi guys sorry for being late 😔