Maybe?

Third person POV:

After school ended shiiki went to meet with him still didn't noticing a white orb following her. After they met, shiiki told him about Nene and her personality and etc.

Shiiki: hey I wanted to ask this but why are you interested in her all of a sudden? Are you thinking of dating her?

Sakamura sempai: Maybe~

Shiiki: then I think you have a chance.

Sempai: really?

Shiiki: yes. I heard a rumor that when she was in middle school first year, her type was guys with pretty faces like you :)

Sempai: oh I see. Ill think about confessing I guess. And btw thanks for the complement.

Shiiki: no problem at all! See you tomorrow~

Sempai: yeah see you later, shiiki Chan :)

Shiiki: now that my plan is setting itself on its place, let me go rest for now.

Shiiki went home while sawamura stayed to meet his other friend.

Sawamura: hey natsuhiko kun~

Natsuhiko: oh hey sawamura. Did you miss me that much that you came all this way to me?

Sawamura: why would I that's disgusting!

Natsuhiko: noo you broke my heart!

Sawamura: anyways you know aoi Chan right?

Natsuhiko: yeah that girl you have your eyes on for a long time.

Sawamura: i finally found a way to get close to her!

Natsuhiko: congratulations then 🎉

Sawamura: well she got herself a new best friend and if I get close to her friend then I might get close to her.

Natsuhiko: woh are you going to break a girl's heart for that.

Sawamura: i know that's not your thing but in order to get both beauty and popularity I'll do whatever I can to achieve that.

Natsuhiko glanced behind sawamura.

Natsuhiko: do whatever you want but I'm just warning you that someone might ruin that for you.

Sawamura: ..... Ill think about that don't worry

Natsuhiko looked behind him again and saw three figures. Two of them were panicking while the other one was holding something.

Natsuhiko pov: what are (they) holding?............................!!!!!
Oh no I feel so sorry for you sawamura Kun . RIP . 😔

Natsuhiko: i gotta go tho. I have to meet with my lady.

Sawamura: God you always talk about my lady this my lady that. Ok then see you later.

Natsuhiko went out of the classroom as a black orb followed him outside.
______________________________________

Im soo sorry 😔 i've been so busy because of school and exam and lost interest in writing for a while 🙂 but I'll write if i have time. See you later 🤗 and here some thing you'd like

 See you later 🤗 and here some thing you'd like