Chapter 54- Swordsmith village attack (2)

Start from the beginning

"Waaah! Thank you!" Kotetsu cried, hugging Muichiro. "I thought I was gonna die! I was so scared! Sorry for calling you kelphead! Sorry!"

"You called me kelphead?" Muichiro asked, dumbfounded.

"Waaaaah I'm sorry I just hated you before!"

"Now's not the time for this. I'm gonna go now so just do whatever you want," Muichiro turned around to leave.

"Wait! Kanamori-san's under attack too! Hagenezuka's been working nonstop on the blade, so please help! If we delay just for a second it might be too late so please!" Kotetsu went down onto the ground and bowed Muichiro to help.

Just when Muichiro was about to decline, a foggy image of Oyakata telling him, 'I'm sure you'll be able to find yourself again one day, Muichiro'. He remembered memories of waking up in front of Oyakata and his wife with absolutely no memories of his past at all. Those memories shook him. 

"Let's take our time a bit! Just a bit!" said Kotetsu, being carried by Muichiro who was running through the forest. 

"Speak and you might bite your tongue off."

'Is this alright? I can't protect the while village if I do this. No, I can. I was acknowledged by Oyakata-sama. I'm the mist hashira, Tokito Muichiro.'

[With Tanjiro]

"Breath of the sun; Eigth form: Sunflower thrust," Yoriichi suddenly appeared, attacking the demon to save Tanjiro but when he was about to cut the demon's head off clean, he felt that there was something wrong and only cut through it. 

"Yoriichi-niicsan!" Tanjiro's eyes shined at the sight of Yoriichi appearing.

"Tanjiro, where's Nezuko?" asked Yoriichi.

"She's with Genya... Right! We have to go help Genya! He's in danger he-"

"Calm down Tanjiro, explain to me what's happening first. I'm getting a strange feeling from this demon so I didn't kill it," said Yoriichi.

"Well when Muichiro-san woke me up, we didn't see you there then a demon appeared. When Muichiro-san cut its' head off, it split into two. Muichiro-san was blown away into the forest then Genya appeared and cut the two demon's heads off but they split again into four. I was dragged here by this demon. They all seem to have different abilities but their weakness is definitely not their heads!" explained Tanjiro.

"So then we'll just just have to find its' weakness and kill it, then we'll be able to help Genya," said Yoriichi.

In a blink of an eye, Yoriichi's surroundings became transparent in his vision. He had awakened 'transparent world' while training in the forest. 'Tanjiro's right, I can't see that demon's weakness on him,'  thought Yoriichi. 

When Yoriichi noticed the demon in front of them about to attack again, he rushed at the demon, stabbing it. 'If I can't cut off its' head or at least not until I find out its' weakness, I'll have to keep it at bay. Maybe I'll have to keep it here until sunrise. Even if you can't kill a demon by cutting its' head off, they're still weak to the sun,'  thought Yoriichi.

"You're interesting. I'll have fun killing you," said the demon.

"Then you'll have to kill me before I can find your weakness."

"You think you'll be able to find it? I bet you won't even be able to see it!" the demon smiled widely. 

"Are you sure? I can see everything around me, but even if I can't find it, I hope you can kill me before sunrise," Yoriichi lifted his blade. 

To be continued...

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tashio Secret ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Genya has really sharp teeth 

- Yoriichi unintentionally awakened transparent world while training in the forest after O/Yoriichi had mentioned it which was a surprise for both

- Muichiro trusts Oyakata a lot because Oyakata gave him hope in finding himself and remembering his past one day 

____________________________________________________________________________
Hello everyone! The chapter wasn't too boring right?

I hope you a wonderful day/evening/night
Stay safe, have fun and enjoy life
Thank you all for staying and reading this fanfic

Recommendation manhwa: Wind breaker

Idiotic lazyass author-san/chan/kun/whatever out ✌ peace

See you all next chapter!