Chapter thirty-three: Making a Deal with Devils

These chapters are going to be stupid and short. Enjoy reading!
———
I hear the door open and then close.

"You're here...safe... that's good," I hear Dabi say behind me.

I snap out of it.

"Dabi... Why am I here?" I ask, turning around to look at him.

"I can't tell you yet. Not now at least," Dabi says, looking at the mirror behind me. He doesn't look at me. He only looks at the mirror.

"I just realized that you called me by my name," I say out of nowhere, "You know... my actual name. Not that stupid annoying nickname."

Dabi finally looks at me. "Yeah... I did," He says, brushing my hair behind my ears. He leans in and whispers in my ear, "I still like Bunny more." I glare at him, slapping his hand away.

Dabi smiles and steps back, "Gremlin is a better name than any of those though."

Smile number eight.

I roll my eyes and shake my head.

The door opens. A man with light blue hair and hands all over his body walks through the door. Next is Kurogiri and Twice.

Dabi steps to the side of me and keeps his distance.

Lastly, a girl around my age comes in.

"Ooo! She's pretty!" The girl around my age says skipping over to me.

She stops only inches away from me and reaches out. Before she could touch me, Dabi grabs her wrist. "Don't," He says as he lifts up his other hand and ignites his flames

"Enough Toga... Dabi," The light blue haired man says.

Dabi sets down his hands and puts them inside of his pockets.

I look back over towards the other people in the room, "Why am I here?"

"A little friend told me that you are from a different world," The light blue haired man says sitting down on the bed that is across from the dresser.

My heart feels like it's beating out of my chest. "What do you mean?" I ask quietly.

"Oh, you know exactly what I mean... You know everything about us and what will happen," The light blue haired man says.

I glare at him, "Well... almost everything. Not every single detail but I know a lot."

"Yup," He takes off the hand that is over his face, "My name is Tomura Shigaraki but you already know that don't you."

"Yup," I say, continuing to glare at him.

"We want you to join us! Tell us everything!" Toga says jumping up and down beside me.

"Yeah... no. Not doing that," I answer looking over at Toga. She pouts, "Aw... but now we have to kill you."

I look over at Shigaraki, "What?!"

"We could make a deal you know..." Dabi says on the other side of me. I look over at him and glare, "No, i'm not going to make a fucking deal with villains."

"Well, didn't you kiss one?" Toga says.

"How the fuck do they know about this?" I ask. Dabi only shrugs, "Things get around."

"There's still an option of just killing you after torturing the answers out of you," Shigaraki says like it's not a big deal.

I mean... I really wouldn't like to be tortured and then murdered so...

"Fine," I finally say.

"But I have conditions... I'm not going to just spoil everything. I'll only give you simple hints that you have to figure out yourself... Also, I could explain certain things," I say, crossing my arms leaning against the dresser.

"Fine," Shigaraki says after thinking over it.

Holy shit! That actually worked... I honestly thought I was going to be a goner.

"It wouldn't be fun if I knew everything anyways," Shigaraki says standing up.

I still can't believe that fucking worked. I thought he was going to disintegrate me or something.

"Let's go and see Boom Boom Boy!" Toga says, following everyone as they walk out of the room.

Before Toga makes it all the way out she stops, "Are you two lovers coming?"

I look over at Dabi looking down at his feet.

I clench my fists as I glare at him, "Give us a moment."

"Ooo! Trouble in paradise?!" Toga asks, smiling her crazy smile.

I turn my glare from Dabi towards her. I walk over to the door and gently push her all the way through, "Not exactly a paradise."

"Now if you would excuse us... we really need to talk," I say, closing the door.