(FINALE) IMAGINE 8: Turning Back Time 💜

it was a long ass day at school/work in 2022, you're tired and the second you get home, you take off your bag and jacket and lie on your bed. you look up at the ceiling, in your head you think "why can't life be simpler?"

you're so tired, you close your eyes and fall asleep still wearing your day clothes.

you wake up in the morning, the room is colder than it was, how strange? you open your eyes fully and notice something. your phone is gone and has been replaced by a pile of magazines, your mirror has been replaced by a book, your lamp looks old fashioned and your alarm clock looks old, sort of from the 80s. you pause, trying to process this before quickly getting up and looking around the room. your tv has been replaced with scatters of wham, spandau ballet, david bowie and elton john posters. your pile of clothes in the corner from shein has been neatly folded on top of each other, but they don't look like the clothes you ordered. before you can take any further looks at your bedroom, you rush to the bathroom, it is FREEZING. but you notice more than that, the shower looks old, the liquid hand soap has been replaced by a pink block of soap, there's pink and white toilet paper? you're extremely confused now. you slowly walk downstairs, every step feeling surrounded by shock, you walk into kitchen, nobody's home. every kitchen appliance seems to have been downgraded to something from 40 years ago, the scrub daddy on your sink no longer lies next to the tap, but you notice something. walking over to the table, you see a note on a green note, it reads "life is easier now, enjoy." you start to have a sense some sort of magic has happened, you quickly walk upstairs to look at your magazines, to see what year it is. to your surprise, you have woken up in spring 1984.

you realise this is something you've been wanting for a long time, but you're shocked to see it actually happen. searching around the kitchen, all the food has been replaced and your phone your phone you left by the fruit bowl has been turned into a home phone! suddenly, the home phone rings, startling you, you pick up the phone and hear an unfamiliar voice
"hello! are you still coming around tonight?" the boy on the phone asks
"w-who's this?" you ask, nervously
"andrew, remember? you gave me your number after you agreed to come to my bands first gig at the hall."
"oh yeah," you say, even though you don't recall that happening "where is the hall? sorry, i forgot."
"aha, it's ok, you live on kyriacos road right?"
"yes...?"
"it's two rounds down from there, i hope to see you tonight, bye?"
"thanks, by-" the line cuts off.

This will be continue as a story, I'll put the think below once it is released!