''ʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ''

"Pico.. you didn't have to..-"

Pico urged Boyfriend to stop talking by squeezing him tighter. "I'm so sorry.. I just.. I want to make sure you have someone to share your pain with and.. I don't want you to feel alone."

"Are you.. crying?"

Pico was just as shocked as Boyfriend, why was he crying? Pico sniffled and wiped his eyes, trying to pretend like he wasn't crying.

Boyfriend looked down at Pico's ginger hair and started running his hands through it.

"I just.. I should've paid more attention and made sure he didn't hurt you." Boyfriend could feel his shirt getting wet from his tears.

"It's not your fault."

"You're always getting hurt and I can't.. handle it anymore." Pico sobbed mid sentence.

"P, calm down."

"I hate myself for not.. being there for you." He gasped in between half of his words, holding onto Boyfriend as tight as he could.

"Pico.." Boyfriend gently tugged his arms off of his waist and pulled his face in front of his own. "I love you. So much! And I know you do too, but you don't have to stress about my injuries. And I know you care about me to the point you'd stab yourself for me," Boyfriend lifted the ginger's bandaged hand. "but as long as you're here talking to me, and I'm talking to you alive, and not in the hospital.. there's nothing to worry about." Boyfriend moved Pico's hand up to his mouth and kissed it.

Pico stared up at him with puffy eyes, some tears still streaming down his red, stained cheeks. His mouth cracked into a smile and he softly laughed. "I don't deserve you."

"Are you kidding me? I liter-"

"Good night you two, don't make too much noise, 'kay?" Pico's dad had grabbed a beer from the fridge behind them.

"Y-Yes, sir..?" Boyfriend straightened his back.

"Tom, just call me Tom." He made his way up the stairs and Boyfriend turned red, mentally bashing himself.

"Pfft-"

"Shut up!" Boyfriend whacked Pico's head.

"Ow!" Pico held his head before slowly lifting it back up. "So now that you're not starving anymore.."

Boyfriend turned into a tomato. Again. He knew were he was going with this.

"Wanna finish what we started?" Pico smirked.

"You horny bastard." Boyfriend rolled his eyes and took him back upstairs.

When they got into Pico's room, Boyfriend shut the door behind them and laid Pico on the bed. Boyfriend got on top of him and leaned down to the flushed ginger's ear.

He sat there for a second.

And another..

Until finally..

"..Where's the remote-?"

"YOU BLUE BALLING SON OF A BITCH!" Pico shoved a pillow in his face and started smashing it against him.