''❝ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ❞''

Again, another trigger warning. Not disturbing, just upsetting.

"What makes you think that's ok?" Boyfriend's dad waited for his response. After a couple minutes he started getting impatient. He slapped Boyfriend again and went back to waiting with his hand in the air, ready to do it again.

"Dad, stop." Boyfriend finally spoke up. He moved out of the way.

"Don't make me repeat myself." His dad grabbed his arm. "What makes you think that's ok for you to do?"

"Stop." He mumbled, trying to pull his arm away.

"Tell me, now." His dad pulled back.

"I love him, okay?!" Boyfriend broke into tears. How could he not understand what he feels, he loves Pico, with all his heart.

"Don't raise your voice at me!"

"FUCK YOU!" Boyfriend immediately clasped his free hand over his mouth. His dad furrowed his eyebrows and started pulling him to the kitchen.

Boyfriend pulled away from him, he couldn't see through his tears. "Wait, wait, please! I didn't mean it, please.. stop."

As he continued to plead his dad had grabbed a kitchen knife and lifted it up, moving Boyfriend's arm to the counter. "Dad please.."

"Maybe you should've thought about it before you decided to get with that.. thing." He stabbed the knife down onto Boyfriend's hand and the boy screamed.

He let go of his son, letting him drop to the floor. As he walked off to his office, Boyfriend held his hand and hissed.

He wanted to pull the knife out, it hurt him so bad, but it would only cause him to bleed more. He'd have to do it eventually, so he grabbed the end of the knife and winced. After counting mentally, and preparing himself, he pulled the knife out of his hand and yelled out.

Boyfriend dropped the knife and looked down at his hand. He couldn't keep himself from fainting, it was disgusting.

..-Timeskip-..

It was around 11 pm and Boyfriend's mom had just gotten home from a long and tiring day of work. She had expected everyone to be asleep but, no, when she walked up the stairs from the living room that was connected to the garage, she felt tears forming in her eyes.

How could he do this to her baby boy?

She ran up to him, shaking him awake. "C'mon baby, wake up." He lifted his head and looked at her, it was the first time in a week he saw her face.

"Mom?" He sat up and looked back down at his hand, remembering the pain and the argument that had happened.

"Let's get this all cleaned up, how long have you been sitting like this?" She helped him up and brought him to the bathroom.

"I.. don't know.." He felt like he was in a dream, he was always asleep when his mom got home, and she always left before he could say goodbye.

"I'm so sorry, I wish I was here with you, Keith." She cleaned off his hand and started wrapping it up with a bandage.

"Mom, you know that's not my n-"