''ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰɪʀᴇ''

Ok uh big tw for people who have issues with animal abuse. (I'm pretty sure you'd call it animal abuse but) I'm just giving you guys a fair warning, it's a bit disturbing.

Boyfriend stared at Nene as she handed him a Jerry Can. "But aren't there animals in there?" She peeked around one of the doors.

"No." She sounded totally convincing.

"If there's animals in there, I'm not gonna do anything."

"It's just hay, ok?" Nene shut the small opening she had made. "Just pour it around the outside."

"Okay.." Boyfriend walked up to the bottom and started pouring it around the bottom and a little bit more up towards the top. Once he finished up, he felt a little bad. I mean, even if it is just hay, isn't the farmer going to be upset? "Nene-"

"Here you go!" She shoved a lit match in his hand and he looked down at it.

"NENE!" Boyfriend turned around to see where the voice came from. It was Pico and Darnell.

Maybe if he lit it up, he'd impress Pico.

He looked back down at the match and then at the barn. He walked up to the gas on the ground and started letting go of the match.

"WAIT, BOYFRIEND!" Pico ran up to him to grab the match, but it was already to late.

The match touched the gas and it immediately lit the bottom of the barn. Boyfriend looked up at the ginger and smiled. "Look, im not as goody two shoes as you.. think-"

Boyfriend was interupted by

Loud

squeals

and

screams.

His heart sank.

"Nene, you said there were no animals." He turned to the nervous girl.

"I guess I didn't see them." She laughed awkwardly. Boyfriend turned around to the fire and paused, regret filling his eyes.

"I'm such an awful person." Boyfriend finally said, dropping to his knees.

"B, you didn't know." Pico reached down and grabbed the other's shoulder. Boyfriend pulled away and covered his ears as the screeches got louder. Pico huffed as Boyfriend started crying softly.

"Nene." Pico got up and walked up to her. He grabbed her neck and brought her face up to his own, her feet lifting off the ground. "It's one thing to pressure him into lighting a fucking barn on fire that just has hay and products in it. It's another to do it with actual fucking animals."

"I.. didn't.. know!"

"Bullshit, Nene."

"He's a... just a fucking.. pussy. Look, even.. even Darnell.. likes it!" Pico turned around to see Darnell blankly smiling into the flames..

"We've already established he's a fucking pyromaniac... And a sadist." Pico unholstered his gun and held it to Nene's head. "To someone who's already dealing with issues, that's traumatizing!"