The pathetic life

Greed's pov

The kid ask me what was my name, what do I tell him? My real name or the nickname that I go by. I thought for a moment thinking. Well I don't trust him enough to tell him my real name.

"The name Greed kid." I said simple and took a drink of my cola. The little baby bird looked at me with confusion, pet my cat. "I don't believe that's what your mother named you..." He said, god what an idiot. I rolled my eyes "It's a nickname smart one" I said almost glaring at him.

He gave me a look of wanting to know my name. I just looked at him and sighed. "Look kid when I trust sooner or later I'll tell you ok?" he nodded. Though looking down, he feared me. Well I'm known for many things but not fear.

Wow

"You been out for at least 4 hours, plus you had a fever." I told him, he looked at me as if I was his older brother or sister. "You reminded of my older sister..." I gave him a 'huh'and he gave out a beautiful giggle I smiled and let out a chuckled and the sound of the room started to dance.

We stopped at our little moment and Ryan, birdy or the kid started to rub his neck and looked down. He mumbled something but didn't hear it so I rolled my eyes off it.

Kiddo looked around with full of curiosity like a little kitten.

Aww

I smirked at this. "Whatcha lookin god kiddo?" As I took a drink of coffee. He looked back at me. "Oh uh I'm sorry... Where are we?" He said a little low and afraid to speak if I got in mad at him.

I never really thought where I live, I mean I know where I live but just never thought about it you know? "Somewhere in the big apple." I said. He looked annoyed but with the fear in his eyes.

"But where?" eyes full of questions and fear, with mine full of greed and cruelty. I smirked at this and rubbed my back of my neck with a smirked that could kill your little eyes. "Well.." I started off, I could say I steal for the living and beat up people but I drop that topic. "I draw pictures on people." I grinned, he looked at me with confusion and knew for 14 seconds (I counted). "Oh! You draw tattoos on people right?" He said now knowing what I meant.

I chuckled and nodded. "Yep, ain't it pathetic?" I smirked.

"Do you enjoy your job and where do you work at?" He asked, fuckin he'll stop askin questions! "You can say I get payed a lot is you can say I do" waiting for the second answer. "Um near time square but it isn't as cool, it's small but we make money."

I heard a 'oh' come out if him. Which I nodded letting him know I heard him.

"So I'm ready to go home..." He spoke I nodded and went to my closet to get my leather jacket and my shoes. He waited for me to tell him where his stuff is at and I pointed to where his shoes and jacket were. I had the feeling he nodded and went to get them, I looked back and could see him already ready to leave.

"Ready birdy?" I asked, he blush and nodded. I smirked and head out to the door and lock it. "You want the slow way or the fast way?" He looked at me confused and I sigh. "Subway or walk?" I finally corrected myself.

He pulled out his subway card. "Subway please." He said and I nodded and walked out if the building and into the downstairs leading to the subway. I knew I lived near the subway, to be honest I was so fuckin close that I was can close my eyes and be there in 1 minute.

We pulled our cards in the card thingy or whatever it was called and walk in to the waiting area for a train. I looked at the schedule. "Where do you live?" I asked. He told me his address and the nearest street. "Ok so our next stop is in 5 minutes." I said and nods.

Walking to the left for out train as we waited, he was looking at me. I looked back at him though he looked down.

"You ok?" I asked. Though before he could answer the question our train speeded it's way to us and slowed down. I can feel the train speed hitting my face and going through my hair.

The door open and a few people walked out of the sub and some people along with us walked in. Hardly no seats we had to hold on to the pole which we did. This was normal to him but little birdy didn't see you know good I guess.

The sub moved. "It's 4 stops kid." I said, he nodded. To be honest I had to tell in order for him time hear me.

People were bumping into me and birdy like every second. This again was normal but I can hear birdy whimpering.

Poor kid

Soon after the two stops the little birdy bumped onto me. His adorable face turned red from embarrassment. I smirked. "You ok?" I asked. Again this nodded his head.

"Your quiet for a kid your age." He got off of me. "I'm sorry..it's kinda my 4th month here..still not use to it"

Givin an 'oh' and before I knew it we were at our stop.

We walked out of the subway into the light if New York.

"Led the way kid"