Darkness meets light

Ryan's pov

Everything was dark, the silence was the only thing I can hear. The darkness I can feel touching me.

I slowly opened my eyes to fine myself in someone else's room.

It had white walls, black dressers, the fan was seems to be on high, and full of band posters and movies. I looked around scared. The fear of knowing that I might of been kidnapped by some pervert guy who likes to rape teen boys and kill them off later.

Oh god I watch to much of criminal minds.

I found a wet rag on my forehead, and that I was cover in a fluffy blanket. Ok maybe I was kidnapped... Or a least I hoped. I saw that movie "Misery" and read the book. Really good you should watch it.

I slowly got up and looked around more. The band poster were mostly Panic! At the Disco and Three Gray Days. I saw one Coldplay poster one of my favorite bands actually.

The fear of being hurt slowly leave my body as if it never happen. Though I was concern that it might be the case.

The door open, I jumped back into laying down and acting asleep. I heard footstep come over to me.

"Hmm" a deep voice had said under his nose. I felt the wet rag off my head and felt a warm strong hand on my forehead. I deeply wanted to blush but led it back.

"The fever seems to be gone." The young man had said. He sound like the man a saw at the ally. 'Wait the fever?' I thought to myself. 'What if I been out more than one day?' I thought to myself.

"I know your awake birdy." He spoked. How did he know? I got scared not knowing what to do nor say
"Get up, I'll make lunch." As he walked out of the room. I got up slowly once more and pulled my feet away from the bed to the floor.

I pulled myself to my feet, I was wearing the same clothes as I did when I blacked out. Walking to the door and opened it to see him cooking.

I felt something rub against my leg, I looked down to see a black cat rub itself on my leg. I smiled softly and pet the cat.

"Her names Rin, she like it when you rub behind her ears" he said looking at me and Rin the cat. Smelling food that the man had made. It smelled good. Wondering what it was.

"W-What are you making?..." I had said softly. He looked at me and looked back " A grilled sandwich, un less your vegan" I shaked my head 'no'.

He smirked and put the plate down. And walked backed to cok his, I looked down at is.

'Its smells nice' I thought. I picked up the grilled sandwich and tok a bite at the lifeless food and tasted amazing for a guy who cooks.

"Wow this is really good, what is in it?" I asked alittle less scared and shy of this wolf like man with a scar like my favorite character from Lion King Scar aka his real names Taka, love him!!!~

"Ham, turkey and cheese with a sauce that I'll never tell you" he smirked at me. I blushed and kept eating.

I looked around, it was the one bed room apartments, it was really nice for one. It was like his bed room full of poster of bands and movies with some plushies in the side.

"So Ryan the raven, what brings you to this side of town?" He asked looking at me. I looked at him not knowing what to say. "I work at a theater and make clothes also." I said softly. "Knew it you were gay" as he took a sip of coffee.

My eyes widen as I blushes, how did he know I was gay!?

"That's just rude you know..." Looking down.. "What? All emos are gay." Looking at me, wow he's mean..

"Not all emos are gay...I know two who are totally straight"

"Sure kid"

"Any way what's your name?" I liked at him waiting for the answer