Meeting again

Ryan's pov

laying in my bed, I looked at the morning sky. It's been two days seen I meant Greed, I was really hoping we would meet again some time. Well I don't have have his number or I don't think I do..

I heard my buzzer or doorbell went off and I went the speaker thingy to see who it is.

"H-Hello?" After I press the button. "Yea hey birdy, it's me the guy who saved your life." With his sexy voice, it was Greed. I blushed and smiled softly, he rem- wait... I never told him my apartment number. "How did you get my apartment number Greedy?..." I asked kinda timidly. There was a pause coming from him. "Well... I asked some people.." He lied, I know he lied. He must of scared one of my neighbors and yelled at their faces to get my apartment number.

"Your not a good liar.." I said but I sighed "You can come in though if you like." I said blushing and looking back at the door way. "Awesome, cool. I'll be there in 2 seconds." He said and hang up to meet me. I walked back and unlocked the front door to let him in if he wanted to be let in.

I heard a knock at the door, at least he knocks before entering. I went to open the door and as I opened it. There were three men with him, around the same age as Greed was.

"Yea, these three are friends. Don't worry, if they hurt you, I'll hurt them." He said with a smirk. They look scary, as the men looked down at me.

One was a Japanese man, he had dark brown hair, with surprisingly green eyes. He was mostly on his phone, he wear a dark grey jacket.

The second one was a man with blonde hair with purple eyes, he was to busy looking at himself at the mirror and cleaning his Snow White teeth. And and wear a red leather jacket, and his shirt said 'I'm sexy and I know it.'

The third one scared me, he had snow white hair. His eyes were blood red and he had a glare looking down at me. I looked down. The fear began to grow more at me, he wore white leather and a 'Fuck you' shirt.

"Hey birdy, you ok?" As Greed look down at me and with a little worry. "Oh no, I'm just a little tired from work is all. You guys can come in if you like." They all gave a nod and walked in, though I kept my head down the whole time. My fear was hovering over me. "So, nice place you got." The Japanese one spoked, he had a New Yorker accent not a Japanese one though. I smiled softly "well thank you, would you guys like anything to drink?" He shook his head for a 'No' but the blonde spoke. "I want a cold tea with ice, sugar and A slice of lemon and lime." He said with a voice full of pride and confidence

Greed glared at him "This isn't a fuckin restaurant Pride, and no thanks birdy I'm fine. What about you Wrath?" He asked the man with white hair and his nickname must be Wrath. Or so I guessed...

Another ring came I walked over to the buzzer. "Please excused me..." As I answered it, "Hello?" I asked.

"Hey!! Ryan! You didn't text and you ignored my texts and calls you little asshole!" My friend Fiona yelled. I was embarrassed, knowing that I was being yelled at by my best friend Fiona in front of scary men. And one really hot one.

"I'm sorry! I swear. Something like happened and stuff..." I said looking at Greed, the men looked at him. Greed got annoyed and began yelling at him.

"Stop staring at me you little fucks!" Greed yelled, and they all started fighting like a pack of inpatient wolves fighting over their kill. "Who da fuck ok the background!?" Yelled Fiona

Oh god...

"Nothing I swear"

"I'm coming in!!"

"Fiona please don't it's not a good time!-"

I was to late she was at the door banging her fist on my door. I ran to the door and opened. "Please don't do that!" I shouted softly.

Ignoring me, but she hugged tightly like a mother who lost her child.

You may think of Fiona as a rude and sometimes cocky person. But she had a hard life, her father went to jail, mother died from cancer, and she was an alcoholic. Though she recovering and I'm glad that she is. She works at the book store with me and she takes care of her brother Drake.

"Who da fuck are you!?" She yelled mostly at the Japanese man. His eyes widened and glared back.

"Who the fuck are?"

"I asked you first"

"I asked you second." The Japanese man glares with a bit if sassy.

"I'm Fiona, Ryan best friend!" She said proudly. "I'm Envy, and this is my gang." Envy stated.

"Actual it's not yours, it's mine" Greed said.

Fiona looked at Greed and whispered to me. "Omg he's hot, I think he's total your type!~" she said grinning. I blushed, yes she knows I'm gay and yes Greed is my type.

"Well, we should get going." Wrath said, he looked at Fiona and back to me glaring I looked down.

"I'll see you later birdy." He said with a smirk that I swear made me blush so hard that I looked like a cherry. And handed me a piece of paper that was his phone number. I smiled softly knowing that maybe Greed and I would get closer

The other two men Pride and Envy, waved goodbye to me and left with both Wrath and Greed.

"Omg! They're all so hit! I call Envy!" She yelled full of happiness.

I blush as I thought 'I call Greed...if he was into guys..."

I think I'm falling in love with Greed. But I think he straight, though if not he does have the look of being straight.

Though if he doesn't love me, I hope we can still be friends