" Give that back to me!" Bilbo shouts and runs after Luna and the Nargles.

" Let's go! We cannot let anything horrible happen to Bilbo and Luna," Thorin firmly speaks to his loyal knights.

The Dwarves pulled their hooded cloaks over their heads, and they began to run.

" This quest has gotten very interesting now that Lady Luna has joined us," Gandalf the Grey amusingly chuckled, watching the Dwarves chase after Luna, Bilbo, and the Nargles.

" Oh! I should have told Thorin and the others that I know the Lord in Rivendell," Gandalf the Grey whispered. "Let's see what happens," He begins to walk and follow his companions.

Luna briefly turns her head, surprised that Bilbo and the others could see the Nargles since the people in her original world couldn't see them. She looks back at the mischievous creatures and wonders if they were natives of this specific world.

" We have to hurry! She is gaining on us," One of the Nargles speaks to its companions.

Luna's silver-grey eyes blinked when she heard the Nargles speak. She is surprised to know that she can understand them.

" How is it possible that she can catch up to us?" Another Nargle asked.

Luna stared at the Nargles thoughtfully when an idea hit her.

' That's right! I can use the Summoning Charm on Bilbo's pocket watch so it and the Nargles can come to me,' Luna tells herself.

Luna pulls out her wand from her wand holster, which Bilbo and Thorin notice.

" Accio Bilbo's Pocket Watch!" Luna shouts.

The Nargles' eyes widened when they felt the Pocketwatch get heavier, and it started to fly away with them, including since they were holding the item tightly.

" AHHH!" The Nargles screamed.

Luna stopped running, and she held her other hand out, catching Bilbo's Pocketwatch, and she stared down at the Nargles.

" She is going to eat us!" One dramatically shouts.

" I am too young to die!" Another cried.

" Shut up! You two are so embarrassing," The third glared at the other two.

" I cannot believe we got caught. I knew this mission would be troublesome," The fourth sighed.

Luna stared at the four Nargles amusingly.

" I will not eat you," Luna calmly speaks to the first Nargle. " You are not going to die," She reassures the second Nargle.

" Be nice," Luna scolds the third Nargle. " And I have always been aware of your mischievous tricks," She responded to the fourth Nargle.

Bilbo, Thorin, and the Dwarves stopped running as they silently stared at Luna and the Nargles.

" How is it possible that you can understand us?" The third Nargle asked while the other Nargles stared at Luna warily.

Luna didn't have the answer to the third Nargle question, but she figured she got blessed with the ability to speak to animals.

" Maybe the Gods blessed me with the ability to speak to animals so I can be the anchor between the animals and people," Luna merely speaks.

Bilbo's blue eyes sparkled when he heard that Luna could speak to animals since he noticed that the Nargles could understand what the beautiful Maiden was telling them.

The Moonlight of My Life [HP x Hobbit Fanfic]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara