Fake Smile

Jaden and Landon start to make out. Jaden kisses down Landon's neck and kisses Landon's neck tattoos and starts giving him hickey's.

With Nessa and Cooper

"So what did you and Jaden talk about?" Cooper asks. "About my brother." Nessa replies. "He still hates him?" Cooper asks. "Apparently I told him to talk to him so hopefully he will." Nessa changes and gets her pajamas on.

"So you Landon and Jaden are still going to make that song?" Nessa asks. "I have to ask Jaden first but Landon said he would do it." Cooper replies. "Okay." Nessa smiles and kisses Cooper.

"I love you." Cooper says. "I love you too." Nessa says back. "You turn 17 tomorrow." Nessa smiles. "And you turn 15 next week." Cooper smiles back. Nessa kisses Cooper.

With Jaden and Landon.

Jaden pulls away from Landon.

"Hey is everything okay?" Landon asks. "Umm yeah I just don't know if we should do this." Jaden replies. "Oh." Landon stands up. "Landon." Jaden stands up looking at him. "N-no it's fine I get it." Landon fakes smiles. "Are you sure?" Jaden asks. "Yes I'm sure." Landon says. "Okay." Jaden hesitates but then kisses Landon's cheek softly and walks away.

Landon sighs and sits on the bed with his hands on his head. He lays down and just goes to bed.

Jadens pov
Why did I leave? God I'm so stupid. I want to be with him but I'm just scared I'll get hurt again. I just don't know what to do he probably hates me right now. Fuck he's never going to get rid of those hickey's god I'm an idiot. I'm 19 I should be more careful.
End of pov

Jaden decides to go home. It's the morning and everyone is up in the kitchen. A few days ago Nessa and Sab decided to forgive each other and Nessa invited her over with her recent boyfriend Kio. She also invited Jaden and Charli over. It's an hour later and Sab shows up before Jaden Charli finally got Jaden out of bed and they went over to Nessa's and Coopers house. As soon as Jaden walks in the door he sees Sab.

"Oh fuck no." Jaden tries to walk out the door. "Jaden no no no." Charli says closing the door. "Charli I don't want to be here." Jaden whispers. "I don't care you haven't been out of your room all day I'm worried about." Charli whispers. "Well stop fucking worrying about me and leave me the fuck alone." Jaden says and then turns around facing Nessa. "And you I thought you were my friend." Jaden looks at Nessa. "Jaden I am." Nessa looks back at her. "Then fucking grow up and stop ruining my fucking life." Jaden opens the door and walks out.

Everyone was looking at each other but what they didn't notice Landon was listening the whole time. Landon sneaks downstairs and goes out the back door and catches up to Landon.

"What the fuck do you want?" Jaden asks lighting a cigarette. "What the fuck is your problem?" Landon asks. Jaden chuckles and rolls his eyes. "First you fucking lead me on then your fucking yelling at everyone." Landon explains. "You said it was okay." Jaden stops walking and looking at Landon. "I lied you dumbass." Landon looks at him. "What is your actual problem Jaden?" Landon asks.

"YOU." Jaden yells. "WHY?" Landon asks yelling back. "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I SHOULDN'T." Jaden tells again. Landon just goes silent. "Why?" Landon finally asks. "Because you left me and I can't go through that shit again." Jaden honestly says.

Jaden and Landon just stays silent looking at each other. Landon kisses Jaden quickly. Jaden then kisses him. Jaden drops his cigarette and puts it out with his foot. Since their in the background just a few feet away. Jaden and Landon go throught the back door to Landon's room so no one sees him. Landon locks his door and Jaden pins him against the wall and starts making out. Then a few seconds later Jaden just rips Landon's black tinktop off and Landon just smiles and bites his lip. Jaden then unbuttoned his pants. Landon grabs Jaden face and makes out with him again.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Landon asks. "I'm sure." Jaden nods.

They starts to make out again and you know what else they do they wrestled a bit.

____________________________________________
I'm so sorry it's short and I know it's about Landon and Jaden only that's why the next story is going to be about Nessa and Jaden. And it's okay if you don't want to but please comment some ideas.