DMS/ TikTok Concert

Nessa is wearing this

Cooper is wearing this

"Hey baby." Nessa kisses Cooper. "Hey chicky." Cooper says. "Okay so don't get mad." Nessa looks at him. "Oh no what happened?" Cooper asks. "So my brother is moving to LA." Nessa says. "Okay and?" Cooper asks. "He was wondering if he could move in." Nessa reveals. "Nessa your brother hates me." Cooper looks at her. "Come on please." Nessa begs. "Nessa we bought this house for us." Cooper tries to change her mind. Nessa sighs and think. Nessa gets on the counter. "Please daddy." Nessa whispers in his ear. Cooper looks at her and she looks at him with a smirk and bites his lip. "Fine." Cooper gives up. "Thank you." Smiles and kisses him.

Nessa texted Quinton and Cynthia to come over. A few hours later Quinton and Cynthia show up. Nessa opens the door and they come in.

"Hi sis." Quinton says. "Hi bro." Nessa hugs him and he hugs back. Quinton looks at her outfit. "What the hell are you wearing?" Quinton asks. "Clothes." Nessa crosses her arms. "Your 14." Quinton crosses his arms. "And I'm doing well for myself thank you." Nessa talks back. Quinton looks around.

"Hey bitch." Cynthia smiles. "Hey hoe." Nessa smiles back and they hug each other.

Quinton comes downstairs after working out and taking a shower. He has sweatpants on and shirtless. He goes to Nessa.

"Hi princess." Cooper kisses her. "Hi baby." Nessa kisses back. "So where's Jaden?" Quinton asks. "We broke up remember." Nessa rolls her eyes. "Whatever do you live alone?" Quinton asks. "No I live with my boyfriend." Nessa points to Cooper. "Do you sleep in the same bed?" Quinton asks kind of mad. "Quinton we have been having sex for a year." Nessa points out.

Quinton rolls his eyes. Cooper takes Nessa to a separate room.

"I told you he hates me." Cooper looks at her. "He doesn't hate you." Nessa says. "He just asked if you were dating Jaden when he knew you guys broke up Infront of me." Cooper points out. "I-i mean- wh- yeah that's mad." Nessa admits. "Baby." Cooper looks at her. "I know I'm sorry but it's only until he gets used to LA I promise." Nessa promises. "You promise?" Cooper asks. "I promise." Nessa smiles.

Twin Flame On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara