Don't Promise Me Anything

Nessa's outfit

Hoodie

Fish Nets

Fish Nets

Nessa's povTonight's my baby's concert and I'm so exited

Nessa's pov
Tonight's my baby's concert and I'm so exited. He has come so far and I'm just so proud of him. He's an amazing boyfriend and best friend. He's only 16 and he's come this far. I'm so exited to see him perform.
End of pov

It's about 5 minutes until Cooper has to go on and he's backstage with his beautiful girlfriend talking to her saying how nervous he is.

"I'm literally so nervous." Cooper says pasting around in one spot. "Hey hey." Nessa grabs his arm for him to stop. "Your going to do great I promise." Nessa smiles. "Well I was wondering if you could go on with me?" Cooper asks. "Ofc anything." Nessa kisses him.

The speaker starts and the lights start flashing. Cooper walks on stage and sees thousands of people cheering and recording.

"What's up Dallas!!" Cooper screams in the mic. Everyone jumps up and down in excitement. "I'm so happy to be here and none of this would be possible without you and one special person to me." Cooper takes Nessa's hand and pulls her on stage.

Everyone starts screaming. Nessa smiles and walks across the stage waving.

"So this first song I wrote for chicky." Cooper smiles while every shouts. The music starts playing. "I love you." Cooper whispers to her. "I love you too." Nessa whispers back blowing a kiss to him.

Twin Flame
Yeah
It's been six days since the last time
I saw your face and you asked my sign
I told you mine, I questioned why
And you said, "Everything's aligned"
On the first day, you told me
"I was your twin flame from a past life"
And tonight, the moon is full
So take me anywhere outside (he spins her)
I cannot kiss you, yeah, you're magic
So I'll just stare at you instead (looks in her eyes)
I get insecure and panic
'Cause I know you're too pure for this (nessa smiles)