Character Info Page (New Additions)

Height : 6'9"

Height : 6'9"

Pronouns used : They/Them (not she, not he, if you miss gender them you will be banned from the daycare)

Personality : Energetic and childish, also very adventurous. Because of this they tend to go against rules and safety. They'll also get very protective if a child is hurt or crying. They mostly will call the kids "kiddo", but will sometimes call them "rosebuds", "bud", and "dewdrop".

Description : They, strangely enough, resemble a humanoid strawberry. They have reddish skin, green hair, white freckles, and a stem on their head. From afar, it looks like they have no pupils, but if you're up close, you'll find that they have very light purple eyes. They wear Renaissance like clown clothing that's striped light teal and yellow green, with suspenders and a bell made to look like a strawberry on their chest. Their stem works as a helicopter blade, helping them fly when feeling a strong emotion. They usually provide games and entertainment for the kids, sometimes educational, sometimes not. They teach the kids how to plant, having a mini greenhouse in their section. They also provide healthy snacks for the kids while they're in the daycare!

Height : 5'3" (standing straight) 4'3" (resting/normal height)

Pronouns used : She/Her

Personality : She's very calm and somewhat soft spoken. She loves the kids of the daycare as if they were her own children. She calls the children "kits" or "kittens" (what baby bunnies and rabbits are called [while leverets is what male baby bunnies are called she doesn't use the term because the kids wouldn't understand it well and would think she was insulting them]). She also has a southern country doll accent so she also call people (or animatronics) "doll", "hun",  "sweetheart", "sugar", and other names like those a country doll would say. She has a very motherly personality but knows how to let loose and have fun with the kids. She is a rule follower and threatens kids with time outs when she sees them break small rules (ie. No climbing on the mesh netting surrounding the daycare). She is not very intimidating to parents so she often has to ping Sun, Moon, or Sammy for help if there is a problem with an adult. Like actual rabbits Bella can purr or hum when she gets really happy, is content, or to help calm down children. She can growl or hiss if she wants a threat to back off and can whimper if a threat is something she can't handle or she is nervous. If she is in intense pain or gets broken she will scream which (like rabbits) sounds eerily similar to a terrified child. She may also thump her leg suddenly if she senses danger or is extremely nervous.

Description : She functions as a nurse in the daycare taking care of sick kids and providing band aids when needed. She is a short pink bunny rabbit with soft fuzz on her belly that kids like to play with if they are upset or stressed out. Her teal eyes glow at night or when it is dark. The brightness of her eyes can be adjusted in intensity from a dull night light to a temporarily blinding spotlight. On her chest she has a slot that can have CDs placed in it that can then play any disk in the daycare music library (disks that are kept in one of the drawers at the front sign in desk). She can play or pause the music at will making for great rounds of musical chairs. ;)

Height : 7'2"

Height : 7'2"

Pronouns used : He/Him

Personality : Ozzy is a snarky, stand-offish animatronic that suffers from the wear and tear of time on his mechanical body. He is very guarded about his personal emotions, and portrays himself as foul, vulgar, and uncouth.

Description : (to be edited, but for now...) A rusted, older animatronic that is not kept up to code. He is only found in Parts and Services as he was never released to the public but was also never decommissioned. He is limbs tend to creak in protest when he walks being subject to the wear of age and use as well as the more humid air of PAS (Parts and Services).

Character : Marco

Heights : 5'11"

Pronouns used : He/Him

Personality : He isn't very social and instead tries to focus on his work as much as he can. He gets annoyed when people interrupt his work or when the animatronics need a repair right after they just had a check-up. His best and only friend at the PizzaPlex is a bastard animatronic named Ozzy who was supposed to be released, but management decided against it. Management was going to decommission Ozzy and use him for parts, but Marco convinced them to let Ozzy stay in PAS. Ozzy constantly pisses him off, but they're friends since they tolerate each other.

Description : The lead Faztech employee. He's a 24 year old employee at the Freddy Fazbear Mega PizzaPlex. He usually runs maintenance on the animatronics and backstage. He fixes up the animatronics when they get broken, need repairs, or just need the (every few months) mandatory check-up. He's incredibly good with tech, his specialty being building robots like the animatronics. This was the only place that he could use his skills in since any other establishment called him "too vulgar for children" and said he had "a terrible personality and attitude". Physically he looks like a brunette with a stubble and a toned physic for the mechanical work he has to do. He's not a bodybuilder but he has the muscles he needs. If he didn't have to wear the company uniforms he would most likely wear an everyday hoodie and baggy jeans.