#22

Topic:

When they say you die

Kamado Tanjiro

The boy could only watch in horror as Muzan's hand pierced through your chest.

"KIBUTSUJI MUZAN!!!!!"

Inosuke Hashibira

"(Misspelled name).....?"

Droplets of tears came out from his mask.

Y/n died, protecting Inosuke from getting hit by the huge spider demon.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

"Y/n-chan-" Zenitsu called out your name, hoping that you'll give him an complement because he killed a demon without passing out.

But before he could finish his sentence, Kaigaku suddenly appeared as his hand pierced through your chest.

'If only I didn't distract Y/n-chan that time, she wouldn't have died.'

Giyu Tomioka

You died in the hands of an upper moon. The demon slayer corp doesn't know which one, thought.

And now, he was facing an upper moon.

Giyuu saw that the female demon was wearing a hairpin. The hairpin that he gifted you before you died.

"I'll kill you."

Muzan Kibutsuji

"Y/N L/N!!! I ORDER YOU!!! REGENERATE!!!!" 

But he could only watch your head slowly disintegrate, after your head has been cut off while fighting 3 hashiras.

"......You've done good enough, Y/n."

"And now....You may rest in peace." Muzan said, as he instantly cut off the three pillar's heads.

Muichiro Tokito

He was calm, even if he was facing the upper moon five. But this calmness has gone away only a few seconds ago.

"How do you know..... The pattern on that vase?"

"Eh? This pattern? Oh, I copied it from the haori of a girl I killed a few months ago-"

Muichiro is now angry. Why?

Because of the pattern on that vase has the same pattern at Y/n's haori.

Douma

"Eh...? Aren't you the one who killed Y/n-chan?" Douma chuckled while looking at Shinobu.

"You're the little sister of that butterfly, aren't you?"

"Perfect!! Now, you must pay for Y/n-chan's death~~"

Douma said as he defeated Shinobu in matter of seconds.

But this time, he didn't absorb her......

Kyojuro Rengoku

After Akaza has escaped, Kyojurou's eyes widened seeing your kneeling figure behind him.

"Y/n?" He patted your head, which only received the slighted nod of the girl.

"Hey.... Don't die here...." He carried you on his back. The girl must be painful right now since she took most of the attacks from the demon, while he was barely scratched.

"It's okay.... I've said that I'll rather die in place of Kyojurou...." You muttered, but then, your eyes opened.

You looked around the empty room.

"What was I dreaming about.....?"

"Kyojurou already passed away fighting upper moon three....."

Kokushibo

The man barely ever showed any emotions, but all of that changed in one second.

He was ready to take the blow coming from the pillars, which will surely kill him. But then, your figure appeared out of nowhere and took the blow.

Your head got cut off instantly, as your headless body fell limp on the ground.

"Y/n?" Kokushibo's voice was trembling at the slightest.

"Huh.... So, you've finally showed some emotions, huh?" You smiled before your head finally dissapeared.

Kokushibo turned his head towards the pillars.

"You're all dead."