#14

Topic:

What others think of you

(Long chapter aleart)

Kamado Tanjiro

"Eh? Do you mean Y/n? She is very hardworking and a senior I should learn from. Even though she is already very good, she is still striving to break through her own limits... Ah, compared to me, I am still too relaxed... Her character? Hmm... She is a very gentle person, Tomioka-san is an obvious example, he always seems to be hated by the people around him, but Y/n is not. Anyway, he is a very good person.... Eh?? Ask me if I like or don't like her? I, I, I..."

(Blushing on his face, he hesitates but didn't speak.)

Agatsuma Zenitsu

(Zenitsu, who finally calmed down after a while, began to think seriously.)

"Y/n-chan is a very good person. Speaking of which, when I first saw her, I hugged her waist and proposed to her, but she didn't slap me away like other girls, but just looked at me in astonishment. I looked overwhelmed. Later, Kocho-chan pulled me away, and Kocho-san's smile was so terrifying at that time... Although there was a bit of a misunderstanding, Y/n-chan didn't pursue it, and Y/n-chan would listen to me patiently, and Also!! Y/n-chan's hands are really soft!!! Ahhhhh Y/n-chan please marry me!!!!"

(runs away screaming...)

Inosuke Hashibira

"Huh? Opinion? What is that? ... Probably what kind of person do I think Y/n is? Strange question, what else can be done, just like that! ... If you insist, although she is not convinced, she is really very strong, hum, I will beat her one day! Also, her tempura is delicious....More about? No more!"

(Leaving impatiently, still shouting about beating her one day...)

Rengoku Kyojuro

"Mum, Y/n is a serious and reliable person! Never need to worry about any favors you give her! Of course, it's better not to do this! She takes good care of everyone in the team and cooks good dishes, as expected from a family of chefs! Yes! The people around me are very attentive, but as a pillar, I am always taken care of by her, I am ashamed!"

(He let out a hearty laugh, and didn't ashamed ashamed at all.)

Tomioka Giyu

"Very cute. It's a little distressing to be close to everyone... Her radish salmon are delicious and has a warm taste. However, she seems to be afraid of bugs, and i had a mission with her that we need to pass a forest with a lot of bugs, she was so scared that her hands were shaking, but then she always came to care about me."

(The corners of his mouth are slightly curved, and his eyes drift into the distance, as if he remembered something interesting.)

Kocho Shinobu

"I like her very much, because Y/n-chan is a very cute child. She is very considerate and often comes to the Butterfly Mansion to help. Every time she comes, she will bring a lot of snacks to the girls in the Butterfly House. It is well received by Aoi and the others. It's really bothersome. Ah, she's calling me, sorry, I'm sorry."

(Smiles and walks towards the object of this investigation...)

Shinazugawa Sanemi

(It seems that he just came back from a mission, and the long wound on his right arm is very noticeable.)

"That girl, I don't know why he always speaks for Tomioka, other than that, she's quite pleasing. Every time I come back from a mission, she will always come and pull me to the Butterfly Mansion to check on me, it doesn't feel bad!...Tsk, oh, she's here...... Don't tell her i've been here!! Or else you're dead."

(Gives a vicious look at the kakushi, who is making the record, and then hurries towards the Butterfly Mansion.)

Kanroji Mitsuri

"Y/n-chan is a very cute girl! I like her very much! I will often go to dinner with her, she's as gentle as Iguro-san, and protect me when I accidentally anger Shinazugawa-san, because of her, Shinazuguwa's attitude towards me has also softened a lot. I still remember that Y/n-chan praised my hair for being beautiful when we first met... This is the first time someone has praised my hair for being beautiful, I'm very happy!"

(She was so happy that hearts seemed to show up behind her back).

Uzui Tengen

"Flamboyant! But sometimes not very flamboyant. This girl looks carefree, but in fact she has a very delicate mind and cares about other people's emotions. She is occasionally a little childish. Ever since she met my wives, she has been asking me about their situation from time to time... ...it's not flamboyant at all."

Tokito Muichiro

(He seems to be wandering, and after calling several times, he finally moved his eyes away from the clouds in the sky.)

"Y/n-nee is like a rabbit. A little timid, afraid of bugs... But it's okay, I'll get rid of all the bugs for Y/n-nee.... Ah, yes, we will often sit together and count the clouds, although I can't remember how many times we've been here wandering... Why? Because when i see her, it's easy to get distracted when I'm with Y/n-nee...."

(Looking at the clouds in the sky again, he began to lose his mind. He must be thinking about his Y/n-nee.)

Iguro Obanai

"Hmph, it's a trustworthy companion. Even though she can be stupid sometimes, she doesn't get in trouble. I don't know what magic power this girl has, but Kaburamaru is actually very close to her... She's always talking to Tomioka, you can see that too, right? I can't understand, that 'I've been unlucky' face of his is clearly annoying."

(Walks away in irritation.)

Himejima Gyomei

"Y/n, is a very optimistic child, lively, cheerful, and very enthusiastic towards everyone. Because I can't see, Y/n will describe to me the scenery she saw in her missions, in her description, it's like i can see the gorgeous world she sees, even though it's not always beautiful."

(He pondered silently, twirling the beads in his hands, as if recalling something.)