#1

Topic: 

When you ask them: "What if I die"

Kyojuro Rengoku

"What if i die one day, Rengoku-san?" I asked, somehow wondering about this question.

"Eh? That's impossible!! Y/n-san is very fast, so you can runaway from any demons that you can't defeat!!" The cheerful boy in front of me exclaimed in seconds of thinking.

"But, what if I'm hurt and I can't run anymore?"

"Than..... I will use my last strength remaining to help you escape!!" Kyojuro stared at me before responding with a small smile.

'You did, but this is not what I wished for......' 

Giyuu Tomioka

"What if I die one day, Tomioka-san??" I asked to the quiet boy.

"Impossible. You're strong." The boy with dark blue orbs in front of you responded without even thinking.

After the final battle....

"Sorry, Hashira-sama, we couldn't find the girl you were talking about." The kakushis that were responsible to find back the remaining slayers said.

Giyuu held a blank face and thanked the kakushi before asking another one.

A week after the final battle....

"Hashira-sama...... We found the corpse of the girl you were talking about....."

1 year after the final battle....

Giyuu dropped the chopstick in his hand and covered his face, his gasps and screams muffled by his hand.

"Salmon daikon..... Doesn't even taste good without you..."

Sanemi Shinazugawa

"Ne, Shinazugawa-san, what if I die one day?" I asked while training.

"QUIT SAYING NON-SENSE!!! YOU'RE MY TSUGUKO, SO YOU'RE STRONG ENOUGH TO SURVIVE!!!"

"1000 MORE SWORD SWINGS AND STOP TALKING!!!"

"Hai~~~"

After the final battle....

"Oi..... Genya, Y/n, wake up.... I beg you....."

Akaza

"Akaza, what if I die one day?"

The pink hair demon stopped punching air as he turned around to look at you.

"Only weaklings will die."

"But don't worry, I'm strong, so you just need to stay behind me and I'll protect you."

"Okay~~ I promise~"

'Baka, you promised me to stay behind me....'

Tanjiro Kamado

"Tanjirou, what if I die one day?"

"Ha?? Don't say that Y/n-chan!! You're so much stronger than us!!" The said burgundy haired boy exclaimed with a worried face.

"Ne, okay~~"

During the final battle....

Tanjiro watched in horror as you pushed him away, replacing him and receiving the deadly blow from Muzan.

"Y/N-CHAN!!!!!"

Muzan Kibutsuji

"Muzan-sama, what if I die one day?"

"Tch, impossible, you're one of my most powerful demons. Only I can kill you."

"But don't worry, I'll never do that."

"Okay~~"

'Muzan-sama, that was a lie.....'   

You thought as a single tear slid down your eyes, then, your head started to disintegrate under the sun.