MSNS: God of Martial Arts

Plot: Y/N was a very special man from a young age he became captivated by the beauty of the Martial arts world he even loved Manga or Manhwa's and animes and video games that involved martial arts he trained in the ways of martial arts he wasn't gifted in it but he didn't care he trained and trained day and night out of the many students learning martial arts he was the most dedicated out of all of them he won tournament after tournament facing off against stronger and stronger opponents eventually making it to the national championships winning medals hell y/n Even went up against a fucking Tiger AND WON! he was given the title"God of Martial Arts" but even though with those accomplishments Y/N didn't felt satisfied he tried to look for an opponent so he could continue improving his arts only to realize that wasn't anyone because he already defeated them Y/N died with the feeling of being unfulfilled as Y/N remembered his masters and their words"I'm sorry Y/N but you were born in the wrong Era" NO he refused to died in suck a way because of his refusal it affected his soul causing to be reborn in another world instead of his old one their Y/N realized that he knows the world because he read the manga and watched the anime about it but Y/N is happy because he gets to advance his martial arts and use the ones he couldn't use and Y/N could only say"Is this my birthday?!"

Name: Y/N Doryoko
Hair color: White
Eye color: Red
Race: Japanese. Human. Transmigrator.
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Vital Status: Alive
Appearance:

 Gender: Male Age: 20 Vital Status: Alive Appearance:

Occupation: Martial Artist. Demon hunter. Martial arts teacher. Musician. Slave of Kyoka Uzen(Via ability). Triplete sibling.

Affiliations: The Anti-Demon Defense Corps. The seventh unit. The Doryoko family.

Tags:
1. Mato Seihei No Slave
2. Harem
3. Male Reader
4. Romance
5. Martial arts
6. Love
7. Shuuki's
8. Fluff and smut
9. The eight gods of thunder
10. Hard work always beats talent
11. Guilt
12. Lewd
13. Comedy
14. Drama
15. Isekai
16. Original Characters