episode 23 married

Note : the information I wrote think as if you are explaining it to Jungkook to make him understand better

" pandit ji kya mom aur dad ko chod ke , koi mere shadi ke vidhi kr sakta hai ? "(Pandit ji can someone rather than mom and dad can perform my marriage rituals?)

Your family members were bit taken back but you had to do this , your self respect had come in middle , you just couldn't let the those people who hurted you in most of your lifetime, abused you , take part in a stage of your life which matters the most to you .......

"Haan kr sakte hai beta, sirf woh aurat / admi tumhare maa ka rishte daar nahi hona chahiye.." ( yes they can do child ,only they should not be related to your mother ) Pandit ji replied to you

"Agr woh mere qhoon ke rishte daar nahi hai toh chalega kya pandit ji ? " (If they are not related to me by blood is that ok ? )You again asked him
" Beta dekho qhoon toh sirf rishto meh hai aur hamare dimag mai hai ...rishte bante hai toh woh hai vishvas aur dosti se .... "(Child blood is only in name of any relation... Real relations are formed by trust and friendship..) Replied pandit ji .

(Author-I forgot to put mandap in earlier chapter so here it is )

All the tenagers were standing besides the mandap .....

On one side people related to groom and to bride on the other side ....

After hearing pandit ji's words , you immediately called vishank and avi to do the rituals .....

They hesitate at first but after seeing your face they agreed

Jk was feeling proud of you because you stood up for yourself without anyone's help

Not directly but indirectly you did slap everyone in their faces and that's what you wanted but there were still many things to yet had to do .....

Pandit ji: ek dusre ko varmala phenayi ye ( exchange the garland s )

Varmala means exchanging of garlands by the bride and the groom. It is made of fresh and pious flowers. In ancient times it was believed to be the acceptance ritual by the bride and the groom for the marriage.