"Yeah, I'm okay. Just this damn box fell on my head" I said applying pressure on the side of head. I winced and he was in a minute near me, checking my head.

"Thank god, you are not hurt, you could have just called me" he said and grabbed the box and put it back on top.

"What's in the box?" I asked and he grabbed the box and opened for me.

It got bowling ball. I look at him confused.

"Don't tell me you stole it, while you were a kid" I said to him and he let out a booming laugh. His laugh brought a smile on my face.

"My grandfather gifted it to me when I was 16.i was obsessed with these bowling balls" he said and I nodded.

"Now I know, why I felt like a whole huge ass rock fell on top of my head" I said and he kisses the top of my head. He put the box back again.

"Now shoo! Go shower" I said and pushed him towards the bathroom. He winked and blew me flying kiss.

I shook my head smiling at his behavior. I grabbed his luggages and started to pack his clothes and things.

He came out of the shower in only a towel. I covered my eyes.

Holy god!

Don't fucking do this!

He is so fine!

"Sebastian, put on a shirt for god sake" I said and I felt his minty breath on my face.

He wants me fucking dead.

Get away!

"I like myself this way" he said and pulled me closer and my hands landed on his bare chest.

I'm fucking dead.

I pinched his stomach and he let me go with a pout. I went towards him and gave him a quick kiss on his lips. I tried to ran but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him, kissed gently and passionately. I kissed him back.

I pulled away and he smiled at me, kissed my nose. I scrunched my face.

"Aren't you so affectionate lately? Mr Knight" I asked him and he just shrugged. He went to his closet and I stood there calming my heart.

I shook my head and zipped up his luggage. He came out of the closet wearing, Black high neck, while button up shirt over it tucked in his jeans. Black long coat over it.

"How do I look?" He asked with a beautiful smile on his face. I look at his face for a couple of seconds and then ran to him, I kissed his lips and ran backwards.

"Let me go change into another outfit" He said and I laughed pulling him back and he hugged me, pulled the coat around us. I was hidden in the coat.

This manz of mine is tall.

"I can hide you in my coat and take you with me" he said and hugged me closer.

"Sebastian" I said and he hummed. I felt safe around him. I don't want to let him go.

He is my safe haven. I feel if he goes, bad things will come to me.

"You have 15 minutes left" I said and he nodded. I tried to break the hug.

"5 minutes more" he said and hugged me more and put his head in my neck.
He pulled away and out his arms on my waist.

"Janis, Please don't get hurt, I would not be here for you. I can't seem to anything even a thought of you hurt passes through my head. Call me even if you are feeling down" He said as his eyes full of emotions staring into mine.