Chapter 6: The Hero Of The Story

Boy Blue grinned at me with pure delight and approval. "Good. Now do what you need to in order to be the heroic Sheriff this town needs," he said. "Hold that thought," I said, going into my werewolf form. "Bigby, what are you-" "Trust me," I said (lol cuz bigby's corpse is in human form so he needs to go into human form lmao). I grew less hairier by the second. My claws shrunk, my body structure took on the one of a human, and my fangs shrunk as well. Eventually, I revamped myself into my human form. I looked down to see that I had my clothes on. That's a plus, I thought. "Okay, Blue. Do what you need to." (oh this is gonna be so cliche idk why but im gettin that vibe lol) My close friend gripped the long blue rod in his shaky, sweaty hands firmly. He raised it up above the pitch black ground and yelled, "By all the power bestowed in me, I hear by pronounce Bigby Wolf..as a living man!!" He hit the bottom end of the rod on the ground with extreme amounts of force, causing the golden ball on the top to light up very bright. Too bright for anyone's eyes to handle. Big gold lightening streaks shot out of the ball, working its way around my body. I felt the electrifying sparks shock every bit of my body (every. bit.) as I felt myself slowly fade away. Blue groaned loudly, feeling the electricity burning up the rod and burning his hands. "Good luck, Sheriff!!" he yelled in between groans. "You too, Blu-" I tried to say back until I was completely gone. Everything was dark (stop bein racist bigby errmahhgawwddd). I couldn't see anything at all. I was numb. What the hell is happening, I thought (as if he doesn't know wow). I finally felt the nerves in my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes, immediately feeling the pain rush over my body. I groaned, trying to sit up and hitting my head on the top of something wooden (LIKE THAT DI- jkjk). I rubbed my chest and stomach to realize that I was wearing a fancy-smansy suit. This is different.. I thought. Usually what I found myself wearing was the normal coffee-stained, blood-stained, wrinkly yellowing dress shirt, tie and slacks, but a suit? That was way out of the ordinary.  Despite the reoccurring thumping, aching pain in my shoulders, chest, and abdomen, I tried with all my strength to kick my way out. Didn't work. I placed my rough hands on the top of the..wherever I was in (a coffin, bigby...it's a coffin) and pushed hard. I groaned as I pushed harder with every flying second. Eventually, I got it open and all the dirt fell on top of me. "Agghh!!!" I yelled, coughing and spitting everywhere (ew). When the dirt stopped spilling, I moved my way up through the large pile of soil with determination on my side. Shame my suit was getting dirty. I pushed and pushed with my feet and hands crunching the dirt. Sooner than later, I reached the top and popped my hand out, feeling the warm, crisp air wrap around it (so much detail oh..oh my). I groaned as I managed to push my whole aching body out of it. I collapsed on the side of my grave, breathing heavily and feeling the agony intensify. Swineheart, I thought. It took me a couple of seconds to get me back on my feet. "Gotta...get..to...Swineheart," I said to myself. I started limping my way over to the hospital. I knew its location by heart, considering all the fights and scraps I get into on the daily. I looked up to the dark sky and saw the bright, white moon. I sighed and continued on my journey.

(SNOW'S POV)

"Hope you feel right at home, dear," Charming said with a sickening smirk on his face. I tried my best to scream for help but his hand was still over my mouth. He kicked the door to his apartment closed behind him and locked the door. I bit his finger hard, causing him to release me from his grip. "Agh!" he yelped, shaking the pain off his hand. I swiftly turned around and slapped him across the face as hard as I could. His head was turned to the side and he kept it there for a while. Charming chuckled to himself evilly and shook his head slightly. I could see the red mark already appearing on his cheek (dayum snow). He slowly turned his face to meet my bitter gaze. "This could have been easy.." he assured, furrowing his eyebrows and gritting his teeth. He tried to swing at me but I ducked and quickly stood back up, punching him across the face. I was about to swing again when he grabbed my forearms. I struggled to release from his grip but the man was way too strong for me. "STOP! FUCKING STOP THIS, CHARMING!!" I screamed as buckets of tears ran down my cheeks. "Listen to me right fucking now, you bitch! You are my wife. You are and will be unless I say otherwise! Got that?!" Prince Charming yelled back. "F-fuck you, asshole!" I shrieked, struggling out of his grip. "Didn't wanna have to do this.." he muttered. He kept the grip with one hand and pulled out a roll of duct tape out of his pocket (don't ask me how tf he can hit a roll of duct tape in his pocket, it's lee's magical back pocket okay) with his other hand. He pulled the open end off with his teeth and quickly wrapped the tape around my wrists. "Stop!! Why are you doing this?!!" I yelled, crying. "Shut up!" He pushed me on the ground. "OWW!" I yelled as my back hit the floor, painfully. He wrapped the tape around my ankles swiftly and said, "Now, be a good bitch and hush." I sobbed, feeling aching lump in the pit of my throat. It's over, I thought. There's nothing I can do. That was just a fact I had to face. It was like history was repeating itself. I spent a lifetime being hurt by others, getting raped, being spat on and just all around treated unfairly. It took me years upon years to recover from the severe abuse I had faced, ranging from my stepmother practically shitting on me every chance she got all the way to walking in on Charming fucking my sister. My beloved sister. I trusted her with everything but now we don't talk as much anymore. And here I was, in the same pain and turmoil as before. The heartbreak of Bigby's death, the possibility of Charming raping me now that he basically can do whatever the hell he wants with me, the mistreatment....all at once. There is no hope. There's only pain. I looked down in despair, drenching my already-wet shirt with tears.