episode 22 - Marriage

" Kanya ko bulayiye " ( bring the bride ) said pandit ji... mom immediately nodded and sent Priya and riddhi to bring you down from the room ,whichis only for bride and her side of family

Jungkook was sitting on the place assigned for him i.e. the groom's place wearing his sherwani looking ethereal god and straight from heaven, his heaven, just to take you there with him , for how much time ? Let's start with forever ......

Soon you also came down in the Dulhan's dress , your was raised and you walked normally unlike with any kind of odd shy feelings was it because you had mentally prepared yourself from the day mom called you to come home or was it after seeing rela...

Soon you also came down in the Dulhan's dress , your was raised and you walked normally unlike with any kind of odd shy feelings was it because you had mentally prepared yourself from the day mom called you to come home or was it after seeing relatives who were the only one who loved you from starting , answer to this question did not lie with you

As you stepped down walking towards the mandap , you saw shocked and astonished expressions of people attending the wedding, many faces bearing fake smiles, some with genuine happiness .... But that's how the world is - full of different faces , some wearing masks and pretending to be friends but are real foes , some look like traitors but in actual are angels sent from above , However sometimes you can identify them by eyes and sometimes even eyes lie ......

You saw mom getting along with your aunt and Mrs Jeon , both the dads standing at some distance with their eyes glued on you , halmoni sitting with a group of elderly people who were related to you and Jungkook means both Indian people and Korean people , grandmother sitting at a little distance from that group with gautami and ananya not chatting with anyone .... But your grandmother's face held an evil kid of smirk and you surely knew why

But The only pair of eyes and a face that gained all your attention was your husband's (acc to Korean wedding he was already yours and you were his ) or your going to be husband's (acc to Indian wedding)

But those pair of eyes were also stuck on you ....

His face held many expressions at once -shocked , happy , unbelievable, sad, worried, anger - till you could try reading his expressions you were already present near the mandap ....

You sat beside him and pandit ji started the mantras . " Care to explain me the you expressions ... I am getting worried " you stated almost inaudible to anyone else other than the man sitting beside you ... " I am happy to know that you are going to be mine soon , i am shocked to see you looking like a pure angel , i am can't believe this is really happening and i am worried about what if I lose you and sand only to even imagine it " he said and put forth all his thoughts in simple words which you let sink deeply in you brain and heart ...

You were taken out from your thoughts when pandit ji called asked someone from bride's side to come to perform a part of ritual

your mom was about to come when you suddenly said " pandit ji kya mom aur dad ko chod ke , koi mere shadi ke vidhi kr sakta hai ? "(Pandit ji can someone rather than mom and dad can perform my marriage rituals?) "

I know I know that it's a small chapter and i am sorry for that .

Please don't come after me with jin's pink slippers....

The reason for this chapter to be small is Harry Potter .... I was reading 2nd book and finished it in 2 days ......