How can this society be this judgmental? Why do people compare one human to other?

Why can't they let others lead a peaceful life?

Why they have to speak ill about others and, why can't they understand that by doing that, they are hurting innocent people with their hurtful words like me?

I wonder how many people were suffering like me?

Why can't black people deserve white people as a life partner?

Why do my Amma gave me birth in this type of society?

I loathes this society which always compares and judges a person by their body shape, racism, style of their dressing, status, money, wealth, education...bla..bla..

"Choco"

I jerked away from my thoughts by hearing my Periappa's voice.

"Hmm" I hummed at him.

"Shall we teach your dear husband a lesson?" Appa queried me, glaring at my Elli who was not even affected by my Appa's shooting daggers.

"No Appa, I'm fine" I responded quickly.

"Elli treats me well and take care of me like you people does" I added further while fidgeting with my fingers.

"Okay, if you say so" Periappa replied with a chuckle whereas everyone smiled at us.

After that, they tasted the kheer which I made and, they all praised me for the delicious Kheer.

"Choco, take your husband to your room. He will take some rest" Periammi said with a content smile on her face while looking at both of us.

I nodded my head in disappointment.

Yes, I'm feeling disappointed because I don't have a chance to cry out so badly, as I won't get a chance to be alone from the moment I step out of this house.

I nodded my head and was about to move to room but stopped when I heard Anuj voice..

"No, Champ and I planned to play video games today. Yes na?" Anuj chirped by looking at my Wolfy with hopeful eyes.

I glanced at my Wolfy and he was looking at me with so many emotions and like always I couldn't unravel about it.

"Yeah..How can I forgot that Anuj. Come on!! Lets go" My wolfy replied with a fake smile and got up from the couch to go with Anuj.

I took this as a chance and quickly ran to my room to cry out as much as I want.

No one can see me weeping except the four walls of my room.

As soon as I reached, I fell on my knees letting out the water pool from my eyes freely.

Daksh pov:

"Champ, what should we play today?"

I came out of my revive when I heard Anuj voice.

"Your wish Anuj" I replied nonchalantly as I'm not in a mood to do anything except to embrace my Gigglemug in my arms and murmur some soothing words to her, but for that, that dummy wife of mine not letting me in.

She was hurting inside for what reason I don't know, yet she is in pain and I can see it in her eyes which speaks a lot more than her mouth.

I wanted to ease her agony. I have an urge to kiss away her aches from her heart. My pondati!! you are driving me crazy yaar.

Why are you doing this to me, Gigglemug?

Can't you trust me and share your pain with me, so that I can take away all those sufferings from you which causing you pain.