Female Character 10: Archer

Name: Alyth

Name: Alyth

Age: ¹⁷

Sexuality: lesbian

Species: half human half elf

Abilities: Healing magic

Weaponry: bow&arrows, dagger.

Occupation: guild adventurer

Personality: Very focused, work oriented, impatient, when not working she's very lazy.

Family & Background: Orphaned when she was five, and as soon as she could she registered with an adventurers guild,. So anyways yeah.

Magic , all she learned magic wise was healing magic. She has the capacity to learn more Magicka she just doesn't feel like it.

Romance: lol, she's a tough cookie to get any romantic feelings out of.  But sure.

Scenario One:

New to the adventurers guild, the guild master gave you a test. To venture into a dungeon, Alyth was made to go with you to more or less assess your abilities. – Things very quickly turned sour in the dungeon monsters standing at a much higher level than either you or she surrounded both of you. — What do you propose the two of you do?

Scenario Two: Romance Lead

You've worked in the guild for a while, signing new bright souls up. And you've also seen as time went on, as they never came back. Missing or dead. – Finally after nearly a week Alyth came back to the guild. She looked exhausted and covered in scratches and injuries. She proceeded to turn in the earnings she had, for a large sum of money in return. Eventually, making her way to you. And as she often did with you, she smiled towards you. “How’ve you been?” She asked, absolutely ignoring the long line of people waiting to sign up with the guild.

Scenario Three:

Make whatever up.