Female Character 12: A hybrid

Name: Velle

Name: Velle

Age: 18¹/²

Sexuality: Pansexual

Preferred pronouns: they/she

Identifying gender: female

Species: dragon/witch

Family: Only child. Her mother is very intense, wants grandchildren. Relies on Velle getting with a guy, her mother prefers Velle is together with another dragon, but at the point that she can get grandchildren out of Velle she'll settle. Her father is a fairly decent sorcerer who makes his living selling magic wares.

Velle's mother has dark hair, and blue eyes, her father has dirty blonde hair and vibrant green eyes.

More: Velle's decent with three types of magic.
Elemental magic, healing magic, and transformation magic

Velle is often times harshly honest, but she does actually like people. She just doesn't wanna lie to people or hold back her thoughts. A similar trait to her mother.

When magic is unreliable for her, she is fairly physically capable.

There's a long scar down her back due to something she'll tell in the RP.

While she can be harshly honest, it's often before she thinks about what's being said. And if she genuinely hurts someone's feelings she'll immediately apologize stating that she didn't mean to hurt feelings, but won't take back anything she said.

Occupation: Apprenticing in a healing facility whose main focus is healing magic.

She likes being able to help people where she can, weather just being there to hold a hand to someone with no family. Or being able to save a life. Likes being able to relax and read books,or relax comfortably with a friend/significant other

Past relationships: Entyrua is a past girlfriend.

She absolutely hates sudden loud noises, but hides it behind a stoic face. She could be one moment laughing having a good time, and a sudden loud noise will immediately shut her up and put a serious face on her.
Doesn't like wild berries. Or berries in general. She doesn't like their textures with them can feeling hard. But also suddenly being like mush without effort.
Can go into a near two hour rant about how she hates thieves.

Has a weird collection of crystals and gems, and thousands of candles.- In a fairly well furnished cave like dwelling. Entering looks like a typical cave, but the further in it's got neatly kept crystals, and gems and crystals from the ceilings and walls, along with nearly placed furniture.

Her books are consistently scattered, and left open to the last page she was on, or bookmarked, she's gotten to a point of easily stepping over said books. Because she simply hasn't bothered to pick them up.

She'd probably consider being given certain rare gems as a proposal.

:^}

Scenario Uno: Romance Beginning

You as an adventurer constantly found yourself a regular at the magic healing facilities. - One day you were set with a student as they were quite busy with other more serious injuries. You notice she's quite good looking, her hair is tied back, as she's looking you over completely to take note of your more serious wounds. You were used to the routine, and though she was a student, an apprentice. If you weren't told, you wouldn't of known it. As she barely needed even a single word to begin healing your wounds with the magic. Deciding since she wasn't your usual practitioner you conversed with. You start talking, and being decent she conversed with you as well. - You crack a joke that caught her off guard, and actually made her laugh. Losing focus in the healing she was supposed to preforming on you stopped it abruptly. - You?

Scenario Dos: A Great Friend

You were friends with Velle, and it was helpful since you were consistently getting hurt. No matter how annoyed she got with you. Or threatened to stop treating you, she still did. One day, after going a bit too far in a dungeon, you barely make it to Velle's cave. Stumbling, dropping blood. You could see in her eyes she was furious. So furious she crushed a not so rare, but extremely tough crystal into dust. - At first you kept your head down in shame, lightly grunting as you felt your deeper opened wounds slowly closing. Thankful that she put up with you. You weren't completely healed, but you weren't on the brink of death anymore. Still your energy completely drained and though healed. You could still feel your wounds. She then smacked the back of your head. "What the hell is wrong with you!" Her rage was now into words. - You?

Scenario Tres: Nothing Wrong Here, just pushy parents {Male Dragon OC necessary}.

Traditional dragon families. Pushy to carry on the bloodline. Your parent(s), and Velle's mother forced you two into meeting. - Except it was a dinner with both of your parent(s) present. As you two silently and awkwardly ate. That's when it was announced; they'd decided for you two to marry. - For a moment before realizing what was said Velle was just nodding her head to whatever her mother said. But after realizing, she choked harshly on the food she was eating. Her eyes turning wide as she looked at her mother. "What!?" She near growled. - You?

Scenario Quarto : Make something Up