Chapter 11 - Hurt

Taehyung: "I'll call you once I get to work." He said before planting a kiss on her forehead.

Jisoo: "Okay. Drive safely." She smiled at him sweetly.

Taehyung: "Bye, angel." He said before hopping into his car and closing the door.

Jisoo: "Alright! Take care, Tae!" Her cheeks are tinted red. She blushed at how he called her - Angel.

Taehyung drove the car while Jisoo remained standing in her position, looking at the car as it disappear from her sight.

It's been a couple of weeks since the first time they had their intimate moment. Since then, Taehyung has been clingy and affectionate towards his wife. Jisoo, seeing how much her husband has changed, still cannot believe that everything's finally falling into the right places. She's the happiest right now. For her, what's happening is like a dream. A dream that she doesn't want to end.

Day passed. Jisoo and Taehyung were having breakfast together.

Taehyung: "Angel, I'll stay a little longer in the office tonight. I have some important things to attend to." He said while she continue eating.

Jisoo: "Okay, Tae. Just remember not to tire yourself too much." She smiled while looking at him.

Taehyung: "Yes, ma'am!" He smiled widely as he look at her chuckle because of his remarks.

A couple of minutes passed and they finished their meal. Taehyung was about to leave when he noticed that his phone is not with him, he left it in their bedroom. 

Jisoo: "I'll get it." She said before leaving her husband who already settled himself in the driver's seat.

Jisoo walked hurriedly towards their bedroom which is situated on the 2nd floor of the mansion.

Jisoo: "Where is it?" She whispered while looking around. "There it is!" She smiled upon seeing Taehyung's phone on the table beside their bed.