⛓️⨾ 17장 ଓ

❝ 17: the feeling of cold autumn ❞

꒰ point of view ⇄ 3rd person ꒱

When September came, the leaves of autumn also hit the ground. Freshly fallen leaves are everywhere on the ground and the breeze is cold enough to make you shiver.

Remi stand in front of an oven waiting for the apple pie to cook. Besides her is Tahan, also patiently waiting for the pie to cook.

When the oven tinged, she wore a pair of grey-colored, striped bakings mitts. She came closer and bended her body to open the oven. She got it out and placed it on the kitchen table. She left it on the table to cool.

She went to another room and got a leash. It was time for Tahan's usual walk. She takes Tahan on a walk around 4 or 5 in the afternoon.

She got back to Tahan and he barked and wagged his tail very happily. She very much likes her afternoon walk and also the people she meets every walk.

❝Are you excited for your walk?❞ She said with a smile plastered on her face. The dog responded a bark that probably means yes.

She bended her body to the dog's height and attached the collar. The dog immediately ran to the door pulling Remi with him. ❝Woah- Slow down❞ Said Remi.

Standing in front of door, she made sure it was locked. She turned her body to the direction they usually go. They always go to the park near their house. Remi would often sit on a bench there and enjoy the peaceful, ruffling sound of the leaves and wind.

While Tahan would play with the children or the digs there. Most often he would chase the leaves that fly away with the wind. Remi would laugh at him and fund him adorable. It's not just her, it's also the people passing by. He might look a bit dumb but he is still adorable.

She walked on the left side of the sidewalk with Tahan on her right side. A lot cars and vehicle passed by them, along with people walking by too.

They arrived at the park and Remi sat on a bench. Behind the bench is a tree and beside the tree are bushes. ❝Why am I always tired these days...❞ She muttered.

Tahan sat on the grass on the right side if the bench. Whenever a person- Even an animal would pass by, he would give his sweetest smile at him. Not even caring about the fact that he's strangers with the passerbys.

A few minutes sitting on the grass, he saw a fellow dog- A Chihuahua with its owner pass by. He stood up and happily wagged his tail at the Chihuahua. But just growled at him at continued walking away. Once the Chihuahua was out from his sight, he sat down.

❝Tahan, let's go back❞ She stood up and was about to walk. But got stopped in her tracks when another dog ran to her. The dog has a leash on it and seemed to have escape from its owner. ❝Woah, where did you come from? And you look familiar❞

❝Layla!❞ A familiar male screamed, running after the dog. ❝Oh? Remi?❞ The guy exclaimed and is holding unto the dog's leash.

❝Ah, Jake❞ She said. She met eyes with the guy and he had a very warm smile. He's always happy to meet a friend around. ❝You got a dog!? What's his name?❞ He exclaimed and approached the Pomeranian.

❝He's Tahan. We got him from Jeju about a month ago❞ Remi said. ❝He's adorable! Anyways, I gotta go now❞ He exclaimed before running off and waved goodbye.

When they got back, she filled Tahan's doggy bowl with water. The dog then happily drank it as he had been running with excitement, he was bound to feel thirsty.

While Tahan was drinking water, Remi went to the kitchen to check the pie. As it was cooled down already, she got a plate and cut a slice for herself.

She smelled it first before eating but she thought that it reek-
s- Although it was baked just today. She felt nauseous and gagged a bit. ❝It's not spoiled... What's wrong with me?❞ She wondered and put the apple pie aside.

She went to the bathroom sink and washed her face with water. She looked at herself in the mirror. ❝ Am I sick? I don't look sick though?❞ She muttered and caressed her cheeks. She was confused with what was going on with her body. She felt her forehead and it wasn't hot.

❝Am I..?❞ She muttered and left the bathroom. She headed over to their bedroom and changed into thicker and warmer clothes.

❝I'll be back, Tahan. Guard the house!❞ She exclaimed putting on her shoes and ready to go out.

When she arrived at the pharmacy, she bought five prices of what she needed. She paid it and quickly got back home.

When she arrived, she raced to the bathroom and placed a plastic bag on a shelf in their bathroom. She put her hand in the bag and got out a pregnancy test. She bought five of it to make sure if it's really what she's thinking.

She used it one by one and flip it upside down on the shelf. She waited for a while and nervously flipped one of the pregnancy stick.

She closed her eyes when she flipped it. She counted to three before taking a peek. The stick displayed two lines which means it is positive. She went to check the other tests and it was two lines.

She felt happy but at the same time, she also felt worried. She wasn't sure if she was ready to be a mother. It was unexpected.

She cleaned up the mess that she made and got out from the bathroom. She went to their room and put the sticks to an empty space in a cabinet.

Her only problem right now is how she would tell her husband. Should she just directly tell him? Or do something like the on she sees on the internet?

❝I can do this!❞

꒰📝꒱ ─── ❝ NOTES ❞

I just suddenly made a trailer
For my jakehoon au
If you're interested,
It's on my TikTok

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

ଓ〜 🐼 THANK YOU FOR READING ❐𔘓 ─── 🥛 ៸៸ 𝖬𝖨𝖬𝖨 ໑

𔘓 ─── 🥛 ៸៸ 𝖬𝖨𝖬𝖨 ໑