⛓️⨾ 15장 ଓ

❝ 15: I'd do anything for you ❞

꒰ point of view ⇄ 3rd person ꒱

Jay and Remi headed their way to their room. Remi had open her mouth wide upon seeing the room's interior. It was something that she was really fond of.

She removed her coat and put it on top of the bed. She then sat down on it. She spread her arms and laid herself on the bed. ❝I'm never leaving this bed~❞ She mumbles.

A few minutes after, She heard her stomach grumbled. That long plane ride definitely made her hungry. ❝Are you hungry?❞ Jay spoke, approached Remi and sat beside her. ❝I'm not❞ Remi replied cause he possible know she is when she hadn't said a word yet. ❝Don't lie, I heard your stomach grumble❞ Jay calmly said. ❝It's embarrassing❞ Remi mumbles, digging her face in the pillow. Jay laughed from her reaction. This made Remi pout and said. ❝Don't laugh❞ She said in a whisper-like voice.

❝Okay, I won't. Should we call service for food or do you wanna head down for the restaurant...?❞ Jay said. ❝Is it open at this hour?❞ Remi wondered as it is only 6 in the morning. ❝Yes, I think so. I got a glance of a 24/7 restaurant a while ago❞ Jay answered. ❝Then let's head down for the restaurant❞ Remi responded and sat up.

She didn't put her coat back on as it is summer and she just felt cold a while ago.

⛓️ ── 𖥻 timeskip ❐ ꗃ𖦹

❝What should we have?❞ Asked Remi. She looks at the menu and was fazed with the amount of food there is to order. ❝Let's have some seafood❞ Jay suggested.

❝How about garlic buttered shrimp?❞ Remi said, her eyes focusing on the menu. ❝We'll order that if you want to❞ Jay replied.

❝Could we order, please?❞ Jay signaled to the waiter passing by. ❝Ah, yes. What will you order?❞ The waiter replied.

❝I'd like the garlic buttered shrimp, fried squid, and this one.❞ She said, showing the menu to waiter as she couldn't pronounce to dish's name.

❝What about you, sir?❞ The waiter gestured to Jay. ❝I'll have the same❞ Answered him.

❝Your order will be ready in about 20 - 30 minutes❞The waiter said before leaving their table.

⛓️ ── 𖥻 timeskip ❐ ꗃ𖦹

❝Here's your order. Enjoy❞ The waiter said, smiling. He then placed the order on the table.