⛓️⨾ 16장 ଓ

❝ 16: some stay, some leave ❞

꒰ point of view ⇄ 3rd person ꒱

Remi loves dogs, she currently doesn't own a dog now but she used to. But that the story about the dog will be told another time.

A week before their trip, Remi found a dog cafe online and reserved a visit which is today.

❝Jay, wake up!❞ Remi exclaimed at the sleeping Jay. She shook his body to wake him up. ❝Wait, the cafe isn't going to run away❞ He spoke, his eyes still droopy and a tired expression on his face.

He got up from the bed and walked his way. Opening the faucet, he splashed some water on his face. He then changed into bright colored casual clothes.

When he finished changing, Remi was already standing beside the door looking as excited as ever. ❝Let's go!❞ She exclaimed and pulled Jay.

⛓️ ── 𖥻 timeskip ❐ ꗃ𖦹

When they arrived at the cafe, it was filled with dogs of different breeds. The dogs were so energetic and really friendly with the costumers.

❝So adorable!❞ She exclaimed, squishing the puppy's soft adorable cheeks. She smiled from ear to ear and kept on squishing the puppy's cheeks.

❝You're so cute...I wanna take you home❞ She suddenly said out loud. ❝I don't think you could do that❞ Jay abruptly replied.

❝You could actually adopt a dog here❞ One of the staff said. ❝Oh, really?❞ Remi's face glistened in happiness. ❝Yes, these dogs have been rescued from the streets and we would appreciate it if you can give them a home❞ The staff said, smiling.

Remi caught a glance of a Pomeranian puppy. It reminded her of the one she owned when she was younger.

It looks like him❞She mutters.

──flashback

"Pom, fetch!" A young girl exclaimed, throwing a tennis ball in a large field. The ball was then Chased by a Pomeranian dog.
The dog held the ball in his mouth and brought it back to the girl.

"Good boy" She said and pats the dog's head. The dog happily wags its tail and lay on the ground showing its belly.

"Oh, you want a belly rub?"