Armin x reader x Eren

😨y'all won't stop dming about this one, ngl I wanted to write this one too 😩 but let's go.
________________________________

-It was the weekend and I wanted to go out and have fun since I haven't been out in a while. Armin  who was your friend invited you out to this nice popular club everybody was going to w his best friend eren. (Saying Eren's name just give me butterflies) . -

"So what are you planning to wear later?" Armin said sitting on the end of the bed, " mhm? Idk yet but something black I know for sure" I replied while searching my closet for something to wear . "Remember eren is coming along with us tonight, you're gonna love him" armin exclaimed, i nodded and rolled my eyes thinking nothing of the guy he's talking about.

-later that night armin had left and went home to his apartment where he lived with eren. they both got dressed, and they were on their way to pick me up-

Feeling the sudden vibration on my dresser looking down seeing it was armin calling, i picked up . " y/n I'm outside , where are you?" Armin asked "ummm I'll be down in a minute" I replied rushing to put the rest of my outfit on.
I went down after 5 minutes of fixing and procrastinating on if my outfit was alright. I saw that there was a black jeep outside but instead of armin I saw a guy with dark brown long hair in a suit in the drivers seat. He called me over and I got in seeing armin as well in a suit. I had to hide the fact the both of them was looking good as hell in the suits.

-we eventually got to the club , everybody was dancing , enjoying themselves especially armin while eren was just sitting at the bar drinking , I could feel his eyes watching me every chance he got. I decided to go sit next to him becauseeeeeee why not psh , he was hot 😩 .. but anyways I sat next to him trying to get him to dance with me and armin , it took couple drinks and a lot of persuading for him to finally give in , he was quite a stubborn guy-

We got on the dance floor and we all started dancing, it must've been the liquor because I just wanted to dance with eren & armin feeling both of their hands all over me. So that's what I went and did I pulled eren behind of me letting my ass rub against pants crotch & grabbed armin hand pulling him infront of me swaying left and right with both of them.

"Let's leave this place and go back to your apartment" I whispered in armin's ear . He nodded and tell eren that we're leaving, we all left and went back to the apartment. After we arrived eren got out first and I followed behind of him while armin was also behind of me.

They both took off their jackets and they were only left in their long sleeve button up and half done tie.

(Like this but without the jacket)

Armin had left probably to use the bathroom and me and eren headed upstairs to his room. I was already so tipsy from the liquor I just wanted to strip and give myself to eren but soon as we entered his room and he closed Theo door behind of me , I walked up kissing phim letting my tongue slowly find its way inside of his mouth , he eventually started gripping my waist with hands as he moves his tongue around with mine. I parted our lips as I held his hand pulling him towards the bed, he sat down as I climbed on top , facing him I started grinding slowly on his thighs  realizing he was already getting hard. I was starting to apply more pressure by grinding a bit rougher on his bulge. "fuck" eren whispered into my ears while guiding my hips and up and down. Not long after armin had came in with his belt and button undone.

"What the fuck?" Armin worded softly with his eyes a bit widened. I stopped and looked back at armin because we forget that he left and I got off eren and walked up to him placing my hand on his bulge. "Did someone get turned on?" I stared deeply into his blue eyes which was full of lust . He started turning a bit red from embarrassment so I started kissing him using my tongue on him like how I was on eren to make him feel comfortable, after I broke the kiss pulling him towards eren. He stood up then I kissed him again as armin squished me in between the both of them I moved my hips front to back causing friction for the both of them. I started undoing their belts and buttons letting them take the rest off as I stripped down to my underwear and bra, as they unbuckled their pants and pulled them down with their underwear and their long thick Dicks slung out and bounced up and down. I looked in disbelief of how big both of them are. Eren looked at me saying "are you ready", I unsurely nodded.

"Who do you want to go first" eren question while rubbing the tip of his dick that was drenched in precum. "The both of you" I smirked. Eren and armin both chuckled before eren layed flat down on the bed . "I want you to ride me while suck you armin off, okay?" Yes, I replied getting on top letting my back face eren , slowly sliding myself down on his dick, feeling his hands gripping my ass slamming me down quicker....

Part 2 next page since this is quite long