Jean x reader

Story contains indecent language and sex (mommy kink involved)🚩

It was your 2nd year anniversary with mr.jean and you both decided that y'all need a break away friends and family that day so jean decided to book a hotel room for both of you without you knowing.

Your pov !
Suddenly I felt jean's soft hands wrapped around my waist , pulling me closer to his body as he rests his chin in the crook of my neck as he whispered " happy 2nd year anniversary baby, I have a great surprise for you" he said excitedly..
"Is that so?" I replied , "yes, now wear this" he passes me a blindfold,  I wore it without questioning him.
He then held my hand leading me into the car after he'd already went and pack all of our stuff for the day..

-probably like 2 hours of driving arriving to the hotel, taking everything out the car heading to our room-

Jean then opened the door positioning me infront of something that I wasn't sure what it was then proceeded to take my blindfold off 

Opening my eyes shocked to see a bed decorated with rose petals and flooded with my favorite snacks and gifts with a banner saying "happy anniversary" in red .

Turning around in excitement I jumped into jeans arms wrapping my legs around his waist with my arms around his neck , kissing his pink plump lips gently, feeling the kiss gets more heated and sloppy in seconds feeling jean licks on my lips indicating he wanted to slip his tongue in...I was slowly getting turned on by it letting him swirl his long tongue around with mine.

Breaking the kiss , he glared at me very lustful , I already knew what he wanted.. I climbed down taking everything off the bed in a quick pace since I was already horny...

He sat on the bed as I kneeled down between his legs running my hands up and down on his thighs eventually unbuckling his pants taking them off , grabbing his hard dick that was already drenched in pre cum , i started stroking  it while making eye contact with him.

"You like that, don't you?" I said seductively feeling him twitch into my hands. "Y-yes" he struggled to say "come on , use your words baby , you can do better than that" I said while speeding up a bit more.. "it feels so fucking good mommy".. "good boy" I replied, licking his tip teasingly before lowering my head all the way down deepthroating him.

"FUCK" he groaned loudly as I moved my head up and down swirling my tongue around his big long veiny dick while massaging his balls..

"Im gonna cum" he moaned , I stopped looking up on him "not yet" I whispered standing up taking my black panty off getting on top , positioning his dick at wet aching entrance lowering myself on him while burying my face into his neck.. "fuck , you're stretching me out baby" I moaned , moving myself up and down slowly trying to adjust to his size. Finally after adjusting I starting bouncing up and down on his dick listening to our skins clap together and jeans whimpers.

Jean then grabs my ass with both of his hands pushing me all the way down, feeling himself going deeper he continuously groans while I'm a moaning mess "fuck jean , you're too deep" I shouted still riding him feeling his dick twitch again.. grabbing his face forcing him to make eye contact "is somebody about to cum" I smirked.. he nods with a slutty reaction on his face.. "beg! beg me to cum baby".. he followed my orders begging  "p-please mommy, can I please cum inside of you"..

Speeding up my pace on his dick "cum with me baby" He wrapped his arms around my waist squeezing me while thrusting upwards as he cums filling my insides with his warm semen

I also came not long after, pulling his dick out feeling his cum drip down legs as I plop myself next to him on the bed cuddling not long after before we fell asleep , taking a nap..