eren x reader pt.2

Since y'all won't stop asking for more eren 🙄
________________________________

⚠️Story includes indecent language ,praising and public sex ⚠️

One bright boring afternoon you decided to go shopping for new clothes and a sexy lingerie for eren 😏 (we all know he loves shit like that fr)

Eren was sleeping, "I don't wanna wake him up" I said in my thoughts but imma still wake him up anyways .

"eren".... I said running my hand into his scalp as he cuddles me tightly.. "eren, wake up" I said again a bit louder hearing him reply "mhm.. what is it, I'm sleeping" .. well I can see that , I wanna get new clothes and probably a new lingerie..

He jumped up quickly and excited ..." why didn't you say that then" he replied with a lil smirky face yk what I mean.😏

-well you & eren both took a whole year to get ready, finally y'all left and arrived at the mall -

I held Eren's hand as we search different stores until I got some jeans , dresses , skirts , jewelry and etc.. we also went to the last store to buy the lingerie.

(Finally getting to the good part 😩🫶🏽)

We both started giggling because clearly we aren't mature enough to be in an adult store. We continued walking when eren said "look at all those fake dicks" I smirked replying with "I should get one to peg you huh?" Seeing his smile dropped instantly I started apologizing.

He holds my hand pulling me to the lingerie isle , I took up 4 different sets carrying them into the changing room trying each of them on, I liked every single one so I couldn't decide so I called eren in to choose for me since he'll be the one to take them off.

He came into the dressing room , locking the door behind him, he turned to look at me in shock. "I like this one" he grinned happily. "You do?" I replied.. "yes you should get it" suddenly pulling me close to him , gripping my ass roughly, I let out a gasp . Eren then leaned over slowly licking my neck teasing me as I bit my lip holding my soft whimpers .

"Eren, what are you doing?" I said softly , he continues sucking on my neck without responding then feeling his large veiny hands cover my breast made my nipples hard instantly , he continues playing before I decided to rub his crotch up and down giving his dick some friction.

"Oh? You're hard already?" I smirked while looking down at his bulge. "Of course I am, seeing you in this lingerie turns me on so much" he said. I started using both of my hands to unzip his pants slowly pulling it down letting his pants and boxers drop to his feet .

"Let's make this quick, shall we?" I made eye contact with him before turning around pushing myself against the wall stretching my hand between my legs pulling the lingerie aside . Eren takes that as a sign that I wanna fuck him right now, right there . He then rubs the tip of his dick on my clit gently before pushing it in my aching entrance feeling how wet and warm my insides are.

"Fuck" eren whispered under his breath before starting to thrust into me at a steady pace. "Shit, eren! Faster!" I said arching my back a bit more , he then started going faster stretching his hand in-front gripping my neck , forcing me to stare at the mirror w the reflection of him Fucking me.

"Oh my god" I groaned loudly , hearing eren mumbling softly " you don't want to get caught now do you?". I nodded no , "use your words , I can't hear you" he replied speeding his pace even more going deeper and harder with every stroke.

"N-no" I struggled.. "good girl, so hurry up and cum for me" he moaned . We continued for 8 minutes before the feeling started to knot in my stomach.  "Is somebody about to cum, you're getting so tight around my dick" he whispered into my ear after pulling me up wrapping his arm around my waist and the other still around my throat.

"Yes , I wanna cum" i moaned quietly. "Beg me to make you cum" he replied , "eren , please! Please let me cum" i begged needly  "go ahead cum for me baby" I came instantly, feeling his warm fluids release into me at the same time.

Both of us was out of breath at this point from trying to hold our moans in as we came together. 

-after taking the lingerie off , You got dressed so did eren and he kissed you on your forehead , telling you how much of a good job you did and he purchased all the lingerie you tried on even the one you were getting fucked in, good thing none of the workers realized- 🫶🏽

Levi story next.....