Levi x Fem Reader

Story contains ( degrading , indecent language & sex👍🏽)
————————————————————————

It was a hard day at work for you , you were tired and just needed to relax at this point. You messed up a lot this day.

*one of your coworker told you your boss "Levi" needed you at the office to have a meeting about your performance one on one*

-minutes after arriving into his office closing the door behind of you, you saw Levi sitting behind his desk with his arm folded and legs crossed staring at you in serious unbothered face"

If you follow me on tiktok yk I'm in love w this picture 🙄 so we're gonna make him look like this ok. Mwah 😘

"You called sir" you said looking a bit nervous, he still sat in complete silence and it started to annoy you a bit but he replied couple minutes after "you do know why're here right?".. "yes" I nodded but he got a little bothered by me say it . "Yes?, yes who? Somebody doesn't know when to have manners" he said standing from his seat walking towards me.

"I'm sorry sir" I replied sincerely looking down at my feet. Levi continues walking until he's face to face (let's pretend he's taller okay 🙄) .
He lift my chin up , making eye contact with me "look at me when I'm talking to you" he smirked . I held eye contact with him until he leaned in slowly kissing my lips gently. I kissed him back after trying my hardest not to give in but I couldn't help my self and things had gotten a bit more steamy...

Levi pushed my back all the way against the wall "look how vulnerable you are to my touches , you're really a pathetic brat that just does anything their owner tells them to do" he whispered seductively into my ear. I got turned on 100% now and was willing to do anything he says.  "I'll-I'll do anything you want me to" I said being all submissive.

"Mhm , are you sure about that"he said before lifting me wrapping my legs around his waist , aggressively throwing his stuff off the desk laying me on it. I started kissing Levi passionately feeling his tongue swirl roughly as our salivas mix together, my hand reached to his coat taking it off then slowly starts unbuttoning his shirt exposing his hard tone abs ( y'all remember that picture of shirtless Levi , LORD HAVE MERCY BROTHERS WE MUST STAY FOCUSED)

 I started kissing Levi passionately feeling his tongue swirl roughly as our salivas mix together, my hand reached to his coat taking it off then slowly starts unbuttoning  his shirt exposing his hard tone abs ( y'all remember that picture of shir...

"You can't be the only one getting undressed now" I said before guiding his hand to the button of my pants minutes before taking them off revealing my underwear to him .

His hand travelled from my thighs all the way down to my wet crotch pulling my underwear to the side. He starts running his fingers up and down from my clit to my wet entrance.

"You're already so wet for me and all I did was kiss you, you're such a needy slut" he replied then unexpectedly pushed his middle all the way inside causing me to let out a moan.  Levi started thrusting his fingers in and out of my wet pussy listening to erotic sounds that are coming from fingering me.

"Maybe I should add one more finger" before adding his ring finger speeding up his pace causing me to wrap my arms around his neck a bit tightly while my moans are muffled by his wet sloppy kissing. I slowly started reaching my high before feeling his fingers slipped out of me . "It's not time to cum yet" he said before flipping me over on the desk pushing my face flat against the test revealing my soaking pussy to him .

He grabbed my hair wrapping it around hand lifting my head up , hearing him whisper "be a good girl for me and keep your moans soft so nobody would hear you" teasingly into my ear before roughly slamming his big ass dick into me 😩 (omg we all know where the rest of his height went cmon) 

I let out a loud moan accidentally from feeling his dick suddenly stretching my walls out 😩 the feeling of Levi ramming my insides on his cold desk was driving me and pussy crazy . "Fuck levi , I can't hold it anymore" I whined gripping the other side of the desk . "Too bad, you better" he started going way deeper and harder than before . I could feel my climax getting closer and closer with every stroke .

"You're getting so fucking tight around my dick, beg me like the slut you are if you want to cum".. I held my moans in even more not wanting to give him the pleasure he craves but that just made him a bit annoyed which caused him to go all the way in not caring about the sound of our skin clapping together. "Be a good girl for me and let those moans out", "F-FUCK LEVI- can I please... can I please cum" I moaned not caring who was listening. Minutes after moaning and hard fucking I came on Levi and he came not long after.

"You've been such a good girl taking every last inch of me"  he said while both of us are a panting  mess .

We both later got dressed and he kissed my forehead telling me how much of a good time he had and scolded me a bit for messing up at work that day.. I eventually went back to work and I couldn't stop thinking about how did a meeting turned in to something so sexual.

Attack on Titan Smuts On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara