{Chapter 13}

Hello yall :)

  I just want to address a few things before you read this chapter. This OC will be a very important character in this book, meaning there will be alot more events that isn't in the canonical lore.

  I will ask to please respect my decision on making this OC, cause I hate making Cookie cutter books. I love putting my own spins on these types of books.

Now if you can, sit back. Grab your favorite snacks and enjoy Chapter 13 of The Reaper.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

  •Wilbur's POV•

  This war has be putting alot of stress upon me, to the point I can't think straight. My mind has been going straight to destruction, destroying my own home L'manburg has been replaying my mind. Just so no death comes upon us.

  "Wilbur where are ya headed?" My father asks making me look up at the winged man infront of me.

  "Just to clear my head, I would just like to be alone for awhile." I ask and he gives me a small nod.

  "Where is he going?" A female voice speaks up as I'm leaving the ravine.

  "Just going to clear his head Niki, Nothing to worry about." Phil says as I exit the Ravine that has kept me a prisoner in my own mind.

  Walking along the side of the river has reminded me of the past memories of my lover named Sally. I then reach into my coat and take out an old photo of her, once I look at the photo. Memories just flood into my brain making me relive them knowing damn well they will never go away no matter how much I try.

  'I love you Wilbur Soot.'

  "My dear Sally, i know that you will never come back into my arms but please..come home.." I whisper to myself not realizing the tears that fell on the photo, he then looks up and notices he is in a flower field that had all different kinds of flowers. To daffodils, roses to even Tulips, but what stood out to Wilbur is the Female figure among the flowers with a sheep?

  "OI DICKHEAD! What are you doing out of L'manburg" I yell to the figure as soon as they turned around to look at me, it felt like the whole world just stopped, as the most beautiful person enters my sight.

  "President Wilbur! You gave me alittle scare, I'm picking flowers!" The lady yells out while showing their handpicked flowers in said basket.

  As I was walking closer, I noticed her features even more, to the freckles scattered across her face. Her blonde hair neatly tucked back by a ribbon but two strands out framing her face, to the most gorgeous blue eyes I have ever adorned. She was truly

  Beautiful

  As I started to walk closer to this beauty just having one question running through my head.

  "Miss- I truly must know your name at once, so I have a name to fit your beautiful nature." I asked while bowing while taking their hand and giving it a kiss.

  The lady becomes flustered and starting to turn red from embarrassment.

  "Candy- Candy Bellerose." Candy mutters making me feel like my heart will explode.

  "and this fella?" I asked while motioning towards the Pink sheep that was peacefully sleeping as I started standing up still holding their hand.

  "Oh her name is Cotton." She says with a smile making my heart skip a beat, the only time I felt this way was with Sally but that was only after 2 months of talking with her.