{Chapter 7}

Please note before you start reading this chapter. There is something that needs to be discussed. In chapter 4 where i announced how long is Y/ns wings are, they are 15 feet but i think you all thought it was 15 feet on eachside when in all reality, it is 15 feet all together which means the wing span is 15 feet while one wing is 7.5 feet long, i know its still long but I got the wing span from Hawks which is actually longer and bigger than y/ns. So please keep in mind that they arent as big as you all originally thought. Sorry for the confusion and I hope you all enjoy chapter 7 of the reaper.

-Hannah ♡

_______________________________________

Technoblade's POV

Who knew The Reaper could have such an effect on me. I have been wondering, how did she become the reaper. What made her want to kill people, what made her want to take down the government.

What made her become who she was today. What made the girl infront of me who she is today, the girl who can call out for a Poseidons trident. The same girl who can always shoot her target with her bow and arrow, What are you Y/n and why won't you tell me what you and Philza have in common.

•Y/n's POV•

"You called?" I ask as i walk in the ravine and notice that Wilbur, Philza, Tommy and Techno is all sitting around a table.

"Sit down. Please Y/n." Philza motions to the empty seat that is next to Tommy. I nod and sit down and Wilbur speaks up.

"It has come to my attention. My own son, Fundy. Has betrayed me, Tommy saw him take down the same walls that he was born from. Which means, this war needs to come quicker then ever." He states as I notice his usual friendly smile has turned into a smile that is hiding something. A crazed smile fills his face but I say nothing cause if that means the war is closer then it is sooner, it means I will finally get payed and get away from this crazy kingdom.

"Well. What do propose that we do to get ready quicker?" I ask and Philza speaks up.

"Let me do it. I can kill them all in less than a day." I say while looking at my nails.

"We dont want to murder Reaper. That wont be Necessary." Wilbur says.

"Again. Call me Y/n or i will force you to call me Y/n." I say through my teeth making Wilbur nod.

"Noted.. Tommy, you told me that we have another alliance correct?" Wilbur asks as Tommy stands up and nods.

"Yes Mr. President, We have a woman named Nikki who I meet on the edge of the river trying to find her friend." Tommy states and I raise an eyebrow. Another female? Looks like i wont be the only one.

"Any other alliances or no?" Philza asks and Wilbur shakes his head no.

"Without being said. Y/n I need your wings and your stealth, I need you to sneak into L'manburg and pick up Nikki. She will be on the Prime path. I really need to speak with her." Wilbur states and I just nod. I then get up and grab my bow and arrow and head up the stairs.

"Be careful y/n and please dont bring attention to Tubbo. We dont want to blow his cover." Wilbur says and I just nod as I head out of the ravine and spread my wings.

Looks like im going to L'manburg after all and who knows. Maybe there will be a fight.

Timeskip

As i was flying over the DreamSMP, I kept my eyes open when I neared Manburg formerly known as L'manburg. I took my surroundings in not knowing that a certain fox hybrid is eyeing me down and running to Schlatts vice President.