Chapter 22

Josh was really happy that he was finally going to public school, where he could meet people his own age and also have friends,then being at boarding school that's along way from home and wished he had more freedom in his life to do what he wanted to do, josh never liked boarding school,he only went there because Caroline forced him to go just like her other kids so they didn't cause her any problems for her and Paul marriage.josh remember the kids at the boarding school was only his friend with him because he was a famous model for his dad's fashion company on what he got force to do,by Caroline but Josh wanted to have friends that was not going to use him because he was famous he just wanted to have friends to show them the real him and that's what his mother would of wanted as well to let him have freedom and plenty of them before she died, josh was only 9 years old when his mother died of cancer and after they moved from London to Paris with his dad, after 2 years josh's dad (Paul) met Caroline at the Agreste&Co fashion show, in Paris at the time, Caroline was a model nothing super or famous just a plain model for the twins and when they were both 7 years old when Paul and Caroline first met,when the twins were about 5 years old when there dad walked out of his marriage to Caroline because of her controlling he divorce her straight away but still kept in touch with his children. But soon after 3 years Caroline and Paul got married they all in Paris together as one happy family, so josh thought at the time, but he did notice that his dad didn't want to be with Caroline anymore or be near her either, but josh never forgot about his mother she was beautiful,kind with a pure heart, and wished to meet someone just like her with a kind and beautiful heart.
After Alisha and Jess finished talking about superheroes to their friends, Alisha noticed josh coming her way.

Alisha: jess... Jess *smiling at josh*

Jess:Whatt!! O, hello,  your josh Reed the famous model am jess this it's Alisha and the rest of the girls *smiled*

Josh:hi everyone nice to meet you all I was wondering if you could help me I am looking for this homeroom am kind of new here please *showing jess and Alisha the letter*and its my first day too

Jess: Of course we will help you josh besides that's our homeroom too,just follow us, it's that right, Alisha, it's nice to meet you.

Alisha:hi....err yes I will let you love me...i mean show you to...your homeroom josh, its nice to love you...i mean meet you *smiling*

Josh: Oh, OK, thank you both so much *heard the bell, *we better get going ,walking up the steps*

Jess: Yeah, we better go. I don't want to be late, right, Alisha *walking up the steps behind*

Alisha: Huh... What, oh yeah, not to be late *smiling and walking up the steps behind josh* Hmm

Jess: You know you should ask him out to the movies *whispering to alisha*

Alisha: What are you crazy what if says no? *whispering to jess*

Josh: Hey, are you girls OK? You seem a bit quiet

Jess:we are fine, just girl talk, that's all josh, the homeroom just this away *walking up the stairs*

Josh: Oh, right well, thanks again, jess and Alisha . I so much appreciate really *going into the homeroom*

Jess: No problem at all. *going into the homeroom with alisha*

While Josh was deciding where he could sit once decided where he was sitting he put his bag down next to him near his desk he was just about to sit down, until he notice someone throw their arms around him it was his old childhood friend Bethany who moved from London to Paris straight after her mom won a election of becoming mayor of Paris, josh and Bethany had a really good friendship with each other and will always be friends, but Bethany wants to be more then just friends, but josh just wants friendship that's all.
Josh:Hi Bethany, nice to see you again, even here at this school

Bethany: Hi joshie, oh, I am so glad you are coming to this school, we can hang out, and I will show you around, not like these low-life

Alisha&jess: Hey!! *looking annoyed at Bethany*

Josh:Bethany, that was not nice, alisha, and jess showed me to my home room, so they are not low life at all.

Bethany: Hmm, well, they are still ridiculous anyway. *going to her seat*

Josh: I am sorry about Bethany behaviour she was out of order saying that your low life *sitting down at his desk*

Jess: Hey josh, you don't have to apologise for Bethany behaviour, it's not your fault she acts like that *sitting down behind him*