Chapter 32 An Eye For An Eye

Start from the beginning

He stepped forward and the troopers steadily brought their fingers closer to their triggers. He looked down and reflected as a bead of sweat trickled down his temple, "God, I hope this works."

He flew up with precise speed and stretched his hands all around, he unleashed a wave of ultraviolet waves toward the troopers on both sides. Once the rays came in contact with their eyes, they burnt their retinas, blinding them in the process. They groaned in agony and dropped to the ground and removed their helmets to rub their eyes. 

Meanwhile, Dan propelled himself off the ground through his coat of flames and flew to the scoutships, although they fired plasma beams at him through their canons. He dexterously soared past each beam with incredible speed and technicity.  As he approached one ship, he stretched his hand at it and fired a heat blast at its right side, initially destroying one of its engines. The ship lost its ability to remain stationed in the air and sank toward the ground.

"Bull's eye!" He shouted excitedly. 

From where he stood, he launched another heat wave and destroyed the second scoutship. He flew to the third scout ship and instead of firing upon it, he used his body as a weapon and flew through the ship from its right, through the passages, and the left wing. The ship sank to its demise. Dan then directed his gaze to the Mothership which stood afloat from above.

"Sam, should I target the Mothership?!" Dan inquired through his earpiece.

"Sure thing, but don't get too close. Seth could release its canons at you!"

Dan nodded and flew even higher, he stretched his hand to the roof of the Mothership and fired a large heat blast at it.

On the ground, the troopers held their eyes to soothe their anguish. As they did that, they diverted their focus away from the four, giving them the upper hand.

 "Now, Diana!" Sam exclaimed.

She fired a wave of purple air pressure projectile attacks toward the troopers on her life side, the projectile attacks repelled a large number of them apart. Once they fell on the ground, their metal breastplates and shoulder plates were painted with a brown pigment, as the outraged rust hurriedly ate through the matter.

From the sky, Sam flew over the troopers on the right and stretched his hands toward them, since they were still blinded, he released a series of ultraviolet blasts at each trooper. As the blast struck each individual, the beams pierced through their flesh effortlessly, leaving burnt marks as well.

*********

Meanwhile, the troopers inside the mothership screamed in alarm while Seth watched as Dan then set his ship ablaze from the exterior. 

"Master Seth, what should we do? If we don't do something we will die!" SS1 exclaimed at his superior from behind his throne. Seth only watched in silence as his ship fell apart slowly but surely.

Suddenly from behind, an unidentified figure approached the throne. He then spoke while Seth's subordinates stood in front of the throne.

"You wanted me, here I am!"

"So, you made it," Seth smirked while his subordinates poised the cannons at him. It was Harrison. Seth's throne rotated, and when it did that, he and Harrison were able to face each other even from a large distance apart. Seth smiled at Harrison while the latter stared daggers at him. At that moment, indignation seized him. It was the only feeling that occupied his heart. Sadistic thoughts ran wildly across his mind as he imagined unique ways he could inflict agony on his older brother.

"Just so you know, I didn't come all this way to talk to you. I came here to make you bleed, you will understand how I felt when you took her away from me! Do you think that she is a disease?! She is my pillar, my backbone, and my everything! You took her without an ounce of thought! I'm gonna make you pay for that you son of bitch!" He bellowed.