Though she doesn't, her nervous and impatient hands pulling it so it opens faster, and without any struggle, she strips me down. She doesn't let any time slip, and she slowly, torturing me, lowers herself to my manhood. Oh, so we are doing this first, okay.

God, do I want this. Do I need this. Yes.

"Mery", I whine, "tell me your real name", I plead.

"Uh-uh." She's kissing my thigh now. 

"I don't want to call you by the wrong name while I c-come", I stammer, when she finally kisses me where I need her to. 

"I don't mind it", is all she says. 

"Damn", I groan, "yes, there." I keep groaning and murmuring incoherent words. I also called her by the name I gave her while I was coming. God, did I come well. Did her mouth sucking me was great. 

I watch her as she wipes her mouth, and rises, standing on her knees, her boots hugging them perfectly. "My turn."

"Is that so?" I lift myself and lean on my back, elbows placed behind. "What if I want us to have sex right now?"

"We aren't doing that before you pleasure me, Sebastian", she orders, her voice holding enough power for me to fall on her knees. "I fuck lazily if I don't come before it."

I scoff. "Well, I doubt that."

"Mhm."

"Plus, I can't forgive you for ripping my shirt just like that."

"I was excited!", she squeals. "Plus", she leans in my face, breathing in it, "I'm sure you have more of them. Or you could just go naked to the work. I can bet that your patients would like it if you did that. Even that one that resembles me."

"Well, I doubt she would. She doesn't let me touch her."

Though she did gulp hard when I approached her yesterday, and when I pulled her necklace. Was that because she was uncomfortable or because of something else?

"Do you want to touch her, Sebastian?"

Do I?

"No", I lie.

"Don't lie to me. You do want. Is Mery her name?"

"No", I shake my head. "It's not."

"Pleasure me", she climbs back on me, and kisses my neck, sucking a little too hard. "Think that it's her. I don't mind. Just fuck me. How you would fuck her."

"I don't want to...", a finger pressed on my mouth, shushing me.

"Shut up, I don't have a whole night."

I tilt my head. "Oh, you do. I won't let you leave, Mery."

She rolls her eyes. "Fine then. But let's get down to business."

I kiss her while removing her leather jacket, and letting it fall on the floor. She tits her head backward, giving me more space to see her beautiful and full chest that is moving up and down fast. She's wearing a tank top, and I loose one strap of it, kissing her shoulder. She's still kneeling on the bed, and I pull away from her, taking in her beauty. Her eyes are still closed, and she is panting as if she'd been running for kilometers. Her tank top is engraved in her boobs, probably leaving marks. 

"How wet are you?", I find myself asking.

With Lucy, I developed this dirty language, since she used to claim that I was too soft during sex. And looks like that even though I thought I improved it, she found someone else to do that to her. To talk dirty to her. I can't help but wonder did she ask Ethan to do that, too, or was he already doing it without needing her to ask first. I bet he is better than me. No wonder Lucy cheated on me with him.