The Deacon Who Loved me

A side story to Sylvan #4: The Thirdwheel.

× × ×

CAUTION: SIN AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Wala akong pakealam kung magugustuhan mo 'to, kung anong edad mo, kung naiinitan ka, o kung may ginagawa kang makamundo habang nagbabasa! Read at your own risk!

(Updated) BABALA: May contain a very random storyline to the point wherein the characters will just simply f uck around almost every chapter. Also, all chapters are unedited as of this moment. I hope you forgive the grammatical and/or typographical errors, and most especially the plotholes, since the author is very tamad to make re-type, re-read, and all that kasipagan.

(April 8, 2022) A/N: Ginusto ko ba 'to? 'Di mo sure. Coming soon.

Salamat sa pagtangkilik ng pagiging bangag ko!

Copyright © 2022 by pusa_itim.

All rights reserved

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Original Story Description:

Camille Irah is Mayor Belmonte's only daughter.

Beautiful, charismatic and... pure evil. But she wasn't solo on her life mission to be the city's notorious shadow. Camille Irah does not come as she is. She came in a package. She was a duo. Because where there is Camille Irah Belmonte, there was... Jack Daniel Borromeo. The self-proclaimed love of Camille Irah's life. One of the many things he'd publicly say to stake his claim, kahit na alam na alam naman niyang hindi 'yon totoo. At maaaring hinding-hindi maging totoo, dahil walang ibang nakakaalam sa totoong gusto ni Camille... maliban sa kanya.

His love came one-sided. Camille Irah was in love with a John Paul Garcia. The deacon.

And even if Jack knew—in the most general sense—that Camille and JP could never be, he still feels like he couldn't stand a chance against her obsession for him. Or, could he? Besides, when love comes unreciprocated for so long, it grows exhausted, too. But not his. Definitely, definitely not his.

His love will never grow tired of Camille Irah. He just wishes hers would, for the aspiring priest. At siya naman ang pagtuonan nito ng pansin.

Because he knew and saw how a Camille Irah would love, and it was the kind of love he wanted for himself. Gusto niyang akuin din siya ng buong-buo ng isang Camille Irah Belmonte, tulad ng pag-ako nito sa lahat ng mga piniling mahalin. He wanted her passion, her obsession and her cruelty. He wanted all of her with every fiber of his being.

He wanted her to want him, too. But all he could do now was wait. Ayaw niya namang ipagsapilitan kay Camille ang gusto niya. At the end of the day, Camille Irah Belmonte's decision reigns, and he would be the first one to follow through. He was her right-hand man, at habang-buhay siyang susunod sa bawat hakbang nito.

Habang buhay siyang magpapaalipin sa mga hiling nito.