Deception

| Sequel to 21 Murders |

They didn't know what they were getting into, and it made them suffer the consequences. In the darkest of nights and the dreariest of storms, they will find each other and themselves.

Cruelty, pain, suffering, heartbreak and treachery await them in the shadows of their mind. With the scars of reality bruising their skin and the dark, shadowy figures looming over their shoulders, trouble plays in the near future.

They will fight, bruise, discover, travel and concur their demons as a team, but will they make it out alive? The deadliest poisons and venom are being thrown their way and everything stands in the way between them and victory.

But as any other circumstance faced in the beginning, Harry and Noelle will surpass the odds and detest any questionable problems that surface along the way.

War is coming, and they are propping their guns.

-

Thank you all for clicking onto Deception and wanting to read more about Harry and Noelle's story! Don't forget to add this book to your libraries to be notified when I update. Also feel free to comment, share, vote and give my writing feedback; I love improving! I will also be trying out some different formats and writing styles, so hopefully you enjoy that as well. Please enjoy reading! :)

- Dani xx