Chapter 8

An ( Hello there . I am AJ and I back with another chapter from a long break . Well if you didn't know then I will say it my father was admitted in hospital but I don't want to go in details but it was a little hard for me . I hope you understand but let's not waste time and start the chapter .)

"Oni-chan " Naruto turns to see Menma and Naruko rushing towards him and team 7 was behind them . Menma was all grown he had long spiky blonde hair with two bangs at the side of his face . He was wearing blue shirt and had uzumaki swirl behind it and wore a black pants which two hidden pockets and pouches strapped to it . Naruko had long reddish blonde hair and she wore red t-shirt with some white streaks going through it and had the Namikaze clan symbol at the back of her shirt , She have developed a lot at department of chest , she wore white pants underneath it . Naruto then looks at Sasuke and he is basically wearing same as Kakashi except the mask and the way of Kakashi keeps his hitaie . Hinata and Sai were wearing same as canon except Sai's belly was covered .

Naruto says to them "Well, well, well aren't you all grown up but remember it that you all are still my cute little students ." With a eye smile . "I have heard from Itachi that you have annoyed him alot . I hope you also put that much time in your training." The whole team smirks at him. Sasuke grunts and says "Hello to you Sensei ." Naruto says "Oh well I have thought that you have forgotten your poor old Sensei but I guess it is not the matter . Well anyways let's get to to the topic on why we are here ." Then he takes out 5 bells and says "You know how this goes . You have to come at me with th intent of killing of me otherwise you will not get the bells . You will have the time till the end of the day. " He is stressing on the words 'will not' . Menma smirks and says "Oni-chan aren't you underestimating us . We will show you how strong we have gotten ." Naruto smirks and activates his Rinnegan and says "The point here is that I am not holding back that much on you guys ." Menma and Naruko uses Swift Realse to get behind Naruto . Naruto just smiles "Lesson 1, Taijutsu ." then he blocks the attack thrown by Menma and Naruko and uses his leg to kick away Menma and punches away Naruko . Both turns into a mud clone and water clone . Naruto steps out of the way and dodges Menma's axe kick and catches Naruko's punch and backhands her towards a tree .

Naruto uses a Universal Pull to pull Menma towards him . Menma tried to stop himself but he couldn't but then Naruto was wrapped up in ninja wires and he saw that Naruko have wrapped him up . Menma took the advantage of it and sweeped Naruto's feet under him and slams his hands on Naruto's chest . But then suddenly Naruto exploded showing that it was explosive shadow clone . Menma jumps out of the smoke and checks his surroundings to see his brother was at a top of a tree branch . Naruto jumps down  "Well done on defeating one of my clones but how will you survive a hundred of them ." And at that moment does his favourite justu the Shadow Clone Jutsu and hundred clones appears and charges at them and sepreates them . Naruto says "Let's check how they grew individually ." and shunshins towards Sasuke's location and says "Lesson 2 ,Genjutsu " Then he goes hand signs with a steady pace and says "Genjutsu : Bringer of Darkness ." and Sasuke's surrounding turned pitch black but Sasuke didn't lose his smile on his face and said "Sensei you should already that Itachi is my older brother and this level of Genjutsu doesn't work on me ." Sasuke's sharingan spinned widely and his eyes blazed, he grinned savagely and then he blocks a kick from Naruto's clone and grabs his leg and slams it on a incoming clone .

Naruto jumps downs and smiles "You have gotten better Sasuke , but still not better than me ." Then he rushes at Sasuke, who throws a punch at his face which is dodged and tries kick Sasuke at his and he blocks it but it was a feint and he kicks Sasuke away and dodges a swipe attack from Sai . Sai lands with his tanto out and says " I wanted to spar with you in a kenjutsu battle after I improved during the time you were gone . So shall we Sensei ?" but he doesn't wait for his answer and rushes at Naruto . Naruto smirks at him and brings his katana out of his storage seal and clashes with him . They starts to go around the training ground clashing sword and they stops at the middle. Sai coats his tanto with his chakra and fire comes around it , Naruto also coats his katana with his chakra ,water and lightning comes around it. They both shouts their Justus "Water explusion Lightning Destruction ." and " Fire slash ."

Water , lightning and fire clashes against each other but Naruto overpowers Sai and the attack is going towards Sai but he jumps to the side but he hears a scream and turns to see that Sasuke got hit by the attack and he realises that Naruto was not aiming for him but Sasuke who was right behind him. Naruto appears behind him and says "You should be aware of your surroundings ." and chops the back of his head.

Then he shunshins towards Hinata who finished of the last clone and turns her Byakugan towards Naruto who was going through hand seals so fast that only sharingan users could barely manage to see it while he said "Lesson 3 Ninjutsu ." then he completes it
"Earth style : Earth Dragon Bullet Jutsu." Earth Dragon raises from the ground which rushes towards Hinata . Hinata sends air palm towards it but for vain so she have to use the Jutsu that she created then two lions starts to form around her hands and she calls "Twin Lion Fists " and she launches herself at the dragon and she crushes it with the technique that she had made . Naruto smiles at her "You've grown Hinata ,you are no longer that shy and weak Hyuga ." Hinata smiles "Hai Sensei !." Then they both rush at each other blocking,deflecting and dodging each other attacks . Hinata lands a tenkutsu strike on Naruto but the Naruto goes out in a puff and she turns to see Naruto coming at her with a roundhouse kick do he had to do "KAITEN !!" and sends Naruto flying away but it also goes in a puff and she is grabbed from underneath and is pulled down to the ground until only her head was above the ground and Naruto comes infront of her and says "Headhunter Jutsu complete " then shunshins towards Menma and Naruko "Let's see what they have learnt ."

An ( Another chapter done. I hope you like it . I know this unexpected but I will try to upload chapters as many as possible because I have exams later on and then I will not be able to . So .......)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)