Chapter 1

An ( Hello there. I am AJ and I back with the second part of the fanfiction . I hope you like it and love it like the first part . There would be some difference in my story writing but I hope you would like it even if somethings are different . So let's don't waste anymore time and let's get started .)

It has been three years and yet Naruto ,Jiraya and Yugao have not returned to village yet . Instead they have traveled around the whole elemental nations and met and warned the jinchurikis about Akatsuki and trained with them . First they went to Kumogakure and requested to see Raikage and eventually they were allowed to see him and then they explained to him about the threat of Akatsuki and asked that can they talk and train them for a short period of time . Raikage at first refused the proposal and said that his jinchurikis were pretty strong without there help but eventually Naruto managed to let Raikage agree that they could train Yugito . At first Yugito didn't trust as they were foreign ninjas but eventually she became comfortable with them. Then Naruto and Jiraya taught Yugito for 3 months and she managed to learn some fire Justus as in kumo there are very rare fire style users . Then she learned about all the Akatsuki's weaknesses Jiraya have managed to gather . She can also go in and out of bijuu mode without anything major happening to her. She managed to learn some kenjutsu from Yugao . When they were leaving Matatabi give Naruto some of her chakra as she could sense some chakra of Isobu, Shukaku and Kurama in him as she was a bijuu and she could see that he might be the one that her father told about a boy who would bring all the tail beasts together and because of this Naruto's fire affinity got a huge boost . Naruto also gave a tri-ponged kunai that had his hirashin mark and she could call him if she needed help .

Then the next location the team went was takigakure and they were welcomed by Shibuki and Naruto learned that the village was saved by his team and Itachi was leading it . From then Takigakure and Konohagakure were allied and then Jiraya and Naruto explained to him about the threat of Akatsuki and they would like to train the jinchuriki here . Shibuki allowed them to train the jinchuriki and led them to the outskirts of the village and introduced them to Fuu and at first Fuu didn't trusted them like Yugito but with different reasons as she was not liked by the villagers in takigakure . After help of Yugao who managed to get Fuu out of her shell. They trained her on going full bijuu mode and some earth and wind Justus . Some taijutsu and weaknesses of Akatsuki . Fuu couldn't learn going full bijuu mode but she could go version 2 with 5 tails . In the training she would go berserk when she tried to go above it but Naruto used his mokuton and put her to sleep and they continued after . It took her 5 months to do that because her chakra control was bad and the team learned that the villagers would try to sabotage her training but she was more than decent shinobi .  When they were going to leave Chomei gave some of her chakra to Naruto same reason as Matatabi . Naruto also gave a tri-ponged kunai

Then the team were going to Kirigakure to confront them about six tail jinchuriki but Yugao wanted to take a brake so in the way the team stopped at  Tsuchigumo Village and stayed in a motel . When they were leaving a bandit group tried to attack the village and they called themselves the Magaki group but Yugao defeated them alone and when she was finished a bubble came to attack her but Naruto blocked it and saw a guy who was a tall, thin young man with pale golden eyes and brown hair that reaches to his shoulders. Naruto and stood side by side and Naruto asked "Who are you ? Are you with these bandits ." Utakata didn't says anything and attacks them by blowing bubbles towards them . Naruto flashes him and Yugao out of the way .

Then Utakata remembers something and he says "You are Naruto Namikaze the Dragon God . Have you come here to capture me and bring me back to the mist ? If yes then I am not going with you ." and he didn't give any time to get a answer from Naruto and blew out a large bubble and send it to attack Naruto and Yugao who just moved away from each other . Utakata knew that if he wanted to stand a chance against Naruto then he have to get some help from Saiken and he asks him to help in battle and Saiken sends 3 tails worth chakra . Utakata then takes onto the transformation and starts heading towards Yugao as he can sense she is weaker than Naruto .

At first Naruto is shocked that a jinchuriki is here in middle of nowhere but he have save Yugao so he realses his gravity seals which he had put on himself to make battles more interesting and he comes infront of Utakata and grabs his hands . Naruto channeled some of Kurama's chakra to keep himself from having his hands burnt . Then Jiraya comes from above and places a seal on Utakata's forehead and it makes Utakata scream for few seconds but then he falls unconscious while his bijuu chakra was going back .

Naruto says to Jiraya "I didn't think that we would meet a jinchuriki here . " and he looks at Utakata's unconscious form and then a young girl comes from the village and sees Utakata lying unconscious and she shouts "MASTER !!" and runs towards him but then she sees three ninja near her master and she gets into defensive stance and tried to protect her master from enemy intruders . Naruto sees her and asks her "Do you know this guy? " and the girl nods and says "He is my master and if you are here to take him away then I am not letting you do it ." But Naruto said to her "We are not here to harm him or you we just wanted to talk so we had to knock him out . When he wakes up we want to talk ." The girl then asked them "How I could trust you all ?" Then Naruto says "Well I am like him . I am also a jinchuriki and I just wanted to help him " Then Naruto shows the girl the seal he had . The girl relectantly dropped her stances . Then Yugao asks "What is your name by the way ?" and the girl says "My name is Hotaru and my master's name is Utakata ." The team nods and proceeds to take Utakata to safe place .

An ( Chapter done . I hope you like it. Well if you see some differences that you don't like you can comment . )

Till next time fellas. Adios :)