Chapter 25: "Christmas"

Start from the beginning

Cashier: "Very good choice, sir!" She said it with the smile as she checked it out, but her words made me confused. She noticed my confusion. "This choker is more stronger than the average one and for me, it could be used like a collar, for a cat perhaps." She explained and I nodded in answer. "Do you want me wrap it up?" She asked me as she pointed at the choker. I nodded in answer and she started wrapping it up. "That will be 500 yen." She said it calmly and I placed this amount of money on the counter. She pushed the box to me as she took the money. I took the box and started walking to the exit. "Have a good day! Merry Christmas!" She said it cheerfully.

Bakugo: "Same to you!" I said it calmly as I walked out from the store. I placed the box in the pocket of my jacket and started walking to the exit to wait for extras.

(Time skip. 30 minutes later. In front of the mall. 14:51.)

Your POV

Iida: "So everyone got their presents?" He asked us and everyone nodded, or just showed him thumbs up. "Then back to dorms!" He said it with the smile and we started walking back to dorms. As we were walking, me and the girls talked about different things. I heard that someone was running behind us, I saw that Michael turned around and he suddenly was hugged by his boyfriend, Darby.

Y/N: "What a surprise~" I said it teasingly and they quickly separated with the blush on their faces. We continued walking. Kyoka noticed Darby and was confused at first.

Kyoka: "Um, (N/N)? Who is that with Michael?" She asked me and I remembered that Michael never told anyone from our class about his boyfriend.

Y/N: "That Darby, his boyfriend." I answered calmly and she 'oh'-ed in answer.

Mina: "Hey, (Y/N)! Guess what?" She asked getting my attention on her.

Y/N: "What?" I asked curiously and she smirked.

Mina: "We and 1-B girls are going to give you another gift tomorrow night." She said it with the smirk.

Y/N: "Really? You knew you didn't had to?" I asked her and I felt a kiss on my cheek. I looked at who it was saw a smiling Toru.

Toru: "We knew, but we wanted to." She said it smiling at me, making my heart flutter.

Y/N: "You need to stop being cute." I said it as I poked her cheek, causing her to giggle. Soon enough we walked up to the UA gates and as everyone were walking in, I saw Michael tell something to Darby, before kissing him on cheek and walking in. "You two are going on a date, are you?" I asked him as we were walking to our dorms.

Michael: "Yup." He said it simply and soon enough we walked in the common area to see a giant Christmas tree.

Aizawa: "I see you came back from shopping." He said it as he walked out from behind the tree and by his sweater I could tell that he's a cat person.

" He said it as he walked out from behind the tree and by his sweater I could tell that he's a cat person