Chapter 25: "Christmas"

Start from the beginning

Cashier: "Thank you for buying. Have a good day and Merry Christmas!" She with the smile as bowed down a little and straighten up.

Y/N: "Thank you, Merry Christmas!" I said it with the smile and started walking to the exit. As I was walking to it consultant walked past and I felt a light shuffle in my pocket. I walked out from the store and walked away from it, so they couldn't see me. My hand rush into my pocket, my wallet was on it's place, but there was some paper. I got it out and looked at it, there was some number and a text 'Call me.' I cringed at that and crumpled it into a ball. "Creep." I said it as I throw it in the closest trash bin. I quickly checked my wallet and everything was on it's place. I sighed in relief as I saw that everything was on it's place I putted back in my pocket and just started walking around.

Kyoka: "Hey, (Y/N)!" She called out for me as she walked up to me with a kiss on my cheek. "You already got a gift?" She asked me curiously and I nodded with the simple 'Mhm.'

Y/N: "What about you?" I asked her curiously and she sighed like she was defeated.

Kyoka: "Still thinking, it's hard..." She said it as she rubbed the back of her head.

Y/N: "Who'd you got?" I asked her as we stopped on our track.

Kyoka: "I'll tell ya, if you tell who you got." She said it sternly and I just shrugged.

Y/N: "Simple. It's Mineta." I said it carelessly.

Kyoka: "Michael..." She said it sounding defeated, while I had a poker face on my face.

Y/N: "Really? He's that type of person that you can give him anything and he'll like it. But if you want to give him something useful for him, I would recommend some book about spying or about animals, because his quirk could create a good copy of the person or an animal in the future, and he's actually trying to do that, so..." I said it trailing off.

Kyoka: "Okay, I think I get it. Thanks, (N/N)!" She said it as she kissed my cheek ran off in some direction. I giggled and remembered that we'll need to buy some groceries for a Christmas dinner. I quickly started walking to the store for them.

Bakugo's POV

Bakugo: "God damn it..." I grumbled it under my nose as I walked around the mall. "What would wolf ears like?" I asked myself angrily, because nothing came in my mind. "Maybe but some new materials for her training?" I asked as I thought about it for a moment. "Nah, she probably already have all materials that there are existing." I said it as I walked past another store, then stopped in front of accessory shop. "Eh, worth a shot." I said it as I walked in.

Consultant: "Welcome to a 'Shiny Diamond.' How may I help you today, sir?" She asked me as she walked up to me.

Bakugo: "I'm looking for some accessory for my classmate." I said it calmly.

Consultant: "Is your classmate like to wear shiny ones?" She asked me with the smile. I thought about for a moment.

Bakugo: "No. I can't imagine her wearing some shiny earrings or neckless. She's more like a tomboy." I said it as I tried to remember her wearing some of this shiny jewelry.

Consultant: "I see." She said it as she looked around, then pointed in some direction. "You might find what you need there." She said it with the smile as she looked back at me.

Bakugo: "Okay, thank you." I said it calmly and started walking in that direction. As I walked up I saw that here were chokers, strap bracelets, etc. As I was looking at exemplars, I saw wolf ears walk past this store, thankfully she didn't noticed me, then something clicked in my mind making me smirk. I took a choker that on my eye would fit wolf ears perfectly and walked up to the counter with the cash register. I putted choker on a counter.